how many members?

Bright Moments

When I messed up the database by accidentally deleting some member tables, we were having a problem with people re-registering and then finding other people's private messages in their account. This was due to some of the tables being deleted but not all and so the software was assigning new members to member numbers that were "half taken" so to speak.

To curb this, I made the database start new members at number 10,000, so there would be no chance of someone getting someone else's account.

• 2 months later...

I was doing a member search (*NOT* looking for my member, thank you very much!), and noticed you can filter your search - there's a pull-down menu with All Members, Admin, Banned, Moderators, etc..... and "chuck".

What's up with chuck? Are there that many chucks that we need a filter to search for them? :P

I was doing a member search (*NOT* looking for my member, thank you very much!), and noticed you can filter your search - there's a pull-down menu with All Members, Admin, Banned, Moderators, etc..... and "chuck".

What's up with chuck? Are there that many chucks that we need a filter to search for them? :P

That's hilarious! Never noticed that. But I guess if there was a filter for "Sangry" it would break the board. :lol:

I can't remember why I created that, but it was for Chuck Nessa. I really can't remember the reason. He's no longer under that group, so I'll just delete it.