devilin tune - 2 promo sets available

AllenLowe

those are two separate questions, I know -

anyway -

I have two sets of That Devilin Tune, 4 boxes in each set; these were promos but are unused and in mint condition - just no shrink wrap. They are complete.

I would like to keep them together as sets -

so, will sell each set of 4 boxes for $125 plus shipping -

paypal preferred - my paypal address (and new email) is alowe5@maine.rr.com

now if somebody insists, and wants to break 'em up - I might be willing to part with individual boxes for $35 each - shoot me an email -

even if you think that allen is a complete wacko you should own this. i have all four boxes and can honestly say that they are terrific. it was obviously a labor of love.

don't let allen's caustic and abrasive personality put you off getting these sets.

:cool:

(this unsolicited testimonial has not been endorsed by allen lowe)

:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone, all orders should be on the way -

and happily I've got two more promo sets which should arrive by the weekend; will sell them at same price - $125 plus shipping, 36 CDs, booklets and CDs are complete and in mint condition - shoot me an email at alowe5@maine.rr.com - my paypal is the same -

I have a lifetime of listening with this set! My CD listening days are limited with kids and activities and I think it's fabulous hearing artists and songs that I otherwise wouldn't hear. If you like older jazz- it's a great set to have! I really enjoying the heck out of it!

I have a lifetime of listening with this set! My CD listening days are limited with kids and activities and I think it's fabulous hearing artists and songs that I otherwise wouldn't hear. If you like older jazz- it's a great set to have! I really enjoying the heck out of it!

I agree - I've listened to the first two volumes so far. Tremendously interesting. The world should be grateful.

MG

well, everything has finally gone out, thanks for the orders, sorry for the slowness in shipping -

I have two more sets just arrived yesterday - basically this stuff is all from a batch of promos that the distributor prepared and never sent out, so I get a real low price - absolutely mint and complete - email me at alowe5@maine.rr.com, which is my paypal - $125 plus shipping -

as Berigan says, 10,000 pedophile judges can't be wrong -

Edited by AllenLowe