Chambers' Select Just Dropped

Jazzdog

Literally...on my doorstep.

I just got home for lunch, sat down and heard something hit the pavement outside my window. The Airborne Express guy just tossed the package on my doorstep and then left...didn't knock...nothin'! Lucky I was home or anyone could have grabbed it off my doorstep. :angry:

Eat? I just wanna sit here and listen, sounds good so far! :D

Garsh...sorry about this guys! I kept getting an error message when I tried to send this, please ignore all but one of these posts.

Why don't you delete the other posts?

Can't delete them. I had that problem recently, too.

b3-er has info in the "Forum Discussion" forum about the technical problems that he's having right now.

Doesn't the drop-down "moderation options" menu at the lower left-hand side of your thread work? Just select "delete this topic" and GO!

It took me about two minutes to find it, but I finally did and took care of the problem. Thanks Hans.

Anyways, I am still only listening to disk one, but this set will be the perfect soundtrack to this paper that I need to write tonight. Actually, the mood of the music fits perfectly with the weather outside today! :)

So Jazzdog, what's the word on the Chambers set?

How funny that you should ask!

I just put on disc 3 to listen to the Bass On Top session again well as I don't think it garnered my full attention last time (and it wont this time either...lots to do around the house today). But thats not to say I am not enjoying it. It usually takes me a few weeks to fully digest ONE disk, so now I have to digest 3. In that respects, what I have listened to so far has been great to say the least. One dosen't really get a chance to listen to PC fully placed in the front of the mix, so I am not sure if thats just the Mastering or if he was just recorded that way. It is a good thing to not hear him fully in support, but to hear OTHERS supporting him, which is a nice little balance. Of course PC has surrounded himself with the best sidemen on these sides. As well he should be. For me, PC is the TOP...he's the Bass on Top!

So Jazzdog, what's the word on the Chambers set?

How funny that you should ask!

I just put on disc 3 to listen to the Bass On Top session again well as I don't think it garnered my full attention last time (and it wont this time either...lots to do around the house today). But thats not to say I am not enjoying it. It usually takes me a few weeks to fully digest ONE disk, so now I have to digest 3. In that respects, what I have listened to so far has been great to say the least. One dosen't really get a chance to listen to PC fully placed in the front of the mix, so I am not sure if thats just the Mastering or if he was just recorded that way. It is a good thing to not hear him fully in support, but to hear OTHERS supporting him, which is a nice little balance. Of course PC has surrounded himself with the best sidemen on these sides. As well he should be. For me, PC is the TOP...he's the Bass on Top!

Thanks for the comments. That BASS ON TOP session is one I've been salivating over for a few years now; I'm so excited to hear it for the first time!