unsexiest woman in world named

Strangely enough, considering the field she is in, she doesn't always photograph well. But, she is hardly the unsexiest woman in the world!!! She was incredibly sexy in L.A. Story. :wub: I'd take that level of unsexiness every day of the week!

And what a stupid, thoughtless thing for a magazine to do! Cruelty for cruelties sake only! :angry:

The assholes who participated in this contest deserve to get the shit beaten out of them. I watched Sex and the City and thought she was a lovely women and found her at times very sexy. :bwallace:

What kind of creep would search and determine who would be the unsexiest women in the world.

Edited by Van Basten II

I've liked her since she truly looked homely in Square Pegs (which brought to the world's attention the undeniably good looking Jami Gertz) ... she looked fine in Honeymoon in Vegas, too. On the other hand, I once listened to a group of women positively go off on her looks - this was at the height of Sex and the City and I just held my tongue and figured this was motivated by nothing but jealousy.

She's not a classic beauty and she's undoubtedly in her decline phase, but "unsexiest woman in the world" is ridiculous.

I've always kind of liked her. She's pretty, but not in the traditional sense.

It's unfortunate the poll was done. Who cares who the unsexiest woman in the world is? For each of us, it's probably someone we know in our every-day life anyway: a co-worker, neighbor, etc.

.... even if she wasn't, show some class, they are really very few people who should really be considered ugly and the last thing they need is have fingers pointing at them reminding them about their looks.

This is true.