What's up with political threads in

Well, if my Fox thread gets moved to the Politics section, I'll not object, but honestly, it wasn't intended as such. It was more about the decline of gamesmanship as evidenced by Fox's heavyhanded one-upper to Tucker Bowtie.

Now that's more of a sociological matter than a political one in my mind, but maybe I'm naive to think that such a line can, or should, be drawn. If that's the case, move it to the appropriate forum. I'm of the old school that sees "Politics" as matters involving governments and their policies, elected officals, and attempts to influence same, none of which was the subject of my post to start the thread. I'd like to think that "politics" and "sociology" are essentially different areas that sometimes, but ONLY sometimes, overlap, but hell, I could well be wrong.

Especially in these times. Seems like EVERY damn thing is political! :g

That's exactly right, Moose; and now that the Rush Limbaugh thread has been moved to the politics section, I will no longer post on it; especially since we've got all those anti-right idealogues jumping on it and threatening anyone who might hold contrary opinions.

Man, those people need to lighten up. Where, O where is Greg?