DAMERONIA

Hope you find this. I had the album briefly when it first came out. I know some people like it but it never got to me I'm sorry to say. I found it a very lacklustre affair.

I agree with John on this, but I would say that the second Uptown LP "Look, Stop and Listen" is much better. I still have it it my collection, though I sold "To Tadd With Love."

The mention of Johnny Coles gives me a chance to mention one of my favorite Uptown recordings - Johnny Coles & Frank Wess - "Two At the Top", recorded around this same time period.

Hope you find this. I had the album briefly when it first came out. I know some people like it but it never got to me I'm sorry to say. I found it a very lacklustre affair.

I agree with John on this, but I would say that the second Uptown LP "Look, Stop and Listen" is much better. I still have it it my collection, though I sold "To Tadd With Love."

The mention of Johnny Coles gives me a chance to mention one of my favorite Uptown recordings - Johnny Coles & Frank Wess - "Two At the Top", recorded around this same time period.

Got all 3 of them somewhere in the racks. Agree that the 'Look, Stop and Listen' is the better of the Dameronia albums. About time I dug them out again.

• 1 year later...