The JAMFs were already here

Talking of Johnny Griffin, he's due to be at Ray's Jazz in London next Tuesday for a book signing with Mike Henessey for the new bio out from Northway. Too bad it's unlikely I can get to that one :( . Alternatively you can buy it from Northway direct. They are doing the book ('The Little Giant - The Story Of Johnny Griffin') for £15 inc. P&P to UK mainland addresses I believe, special offer before 15th June (regular price is £19.99). Check out www.northwaybooks.com

I've ordered it from amazon last week ( 20 euros, shipping included ) i'm waiting for it. maybe tomorrow. i'm looking forward to read it. I'm a big JG fan who, BTW, lives no far from my home...

I've ordered it from amazon last week ( 20 euros, shipping included ) i'm waiting for it. maybe tomorrow. i'm looking forward to read it. I'm a big JG fan who, BTW, lives no far from my home...

:tup

I think I'll be putting in an order by mail for the £15 deal too - should be a good read. Always liked Mike Hennesey's sleeve notes on some of the CBBB albums and various offerings on MPS !

They are also doing 'specials' on the Ian Carr 'Music Outside' book and Derek Ansell's Mobley bio.

Edited by sidewinder