Tyrone Washington TOCJ spotted at half.com

I sent two messages, and it appears that you only got the second one (which really didn't say anything besides "did you get the first one???" :P ).

I just replied to your message, but got the same error...

Mail Error!

Could not send the email

Failed at 'mail' command

But hopefully the message got through. If not, let me know here...

www.musicselection.com

The orders take about a month to process, but it does work and shipping is only $1 per disc.

I've bought many rarities through this site and gotten all of them. The Washington is 20.68. Prices have gone up, but still a bargain!

And who says I'm not a nice guy.

Edited by undergroundagent

www.musicselection.com

The orders take about a month to process, but it does work and shipping is only $1 per disc.

I've bought many rarities through this site and gotten all of them. The Washington is 20.68. Prices have gone up, but still a bargain!

And who says I'm not a nice guy.

I have ordered from these guys in the past, but unlike Underground's experience, I did not get my entire order filled.

Hope they come through for everyone on the Tyrone disc though. Not a bad price.

Thanks Underground for helping out and being so, er...aboveground on the issue! :g

Actually, I think you all will have a good shot at getting "Natural Essence" given its obscurity. I bet TOJC has a good bunch of unsold copies sitting at certain distributors. Few of us here would have been aware of the session if Rooster hadn't brought it to attention months back.

Here's an idea: once everyone gets their copy, let's have an "Offering/looking for" AOW: Natural Essence!!" ;) Whaddya think, Rooster?

Someone should nominate it for AOW once everyone gets their copies. Awesome.

Appreciate the tip, Underground. :tup

It's a good album. My copy of the TOJC was $18 I seem to recall - it was on 'special' at the Tower Records on Sunset Strip, bought about 5 years ago and there were actually two copies in the rack at the time. Since then I've also picked up a Liberty vinyl copy so you could say that I like this album. Lots of Japanese Toshiba vinyl for this one, at what seem to be reasonable prices.

Edited by sidewinder