Depressing Day on Organissimo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) what's an asshat? (I'm afraid to ask)

2) Friday was indeed a strange night - after running into Julianne Moore I landed at JFK and the first person I saw was John Quinones (he's on one of those news/magazine shows) - than, the next day, sitting in a coffee shop on Third Avenue, I see a guy who is a DOUBLE for Frank Zappa (circa 1970) - I told him so, and he told me he gets that a lot -

3) this jewel box thing is big, and it's growing - I heard Gould's writing a book about it -

now, if I can only get Julianne to stop calling me........

or, maybe, START calling me....

Edited by AllenLowe

2) Friday was indeed a strange night - after running into Julianne Moore I landed at JFK and the first person I saw was John Quinones (he's on one of those news/magazine shows) - than, the next day, sitting in a coffee shop on Third Avenue, I see a guy who is a DOUBLE for Frank Zappa (circa 1970) - I told him so, and he told me he gets that a lot -

There's a lot of them, I've known a few. zappafingerinnose.jpgzappaposter.jpgzappa02.jpgzappawithhendrixguitar.jpgzappa01.jpg

There's a lot of them, I've known a few. %7Boption%7D

But how many of you have known Dweezil Zappa lookalikes? I got that once or twice when I was a lot younger and skinnier.

There's a lot of them, I've known a few.

But how many of you have known Dweezil Zappa lookalikes? I got that once or twice when I was a lot younger and skinnier.

About 9 years ago, there was one running around 48th st, NYC a lot (a lot of gtr shops) trying out equipment. I asked, it wasn't him. Sure looked like Dweezil...