FS a few jazz cds

Pete B

Everything in very good condition. Prices include postage within the US. I am happy to ship to other countries at actual cost.

Paypal or check is okay.

Stan Kenton Revelations (4-cd live material) $16

Andre Previn We Got It Good and Tat Ain't Bad $5

Oscar Peterson Finest Hour $3

Cootie Williams In Hi Fi $3

Elmo Hope Trio $5 ON HOLD

Oscar Pettiford 1951-1954 (Classics) $10

Tubby Hayes Tete a Tete $6

Bud Powell Winter Broadcasts 1953 $5

NEW ADDITIONS

James Williams Sextet Talkin' featuring Clark Terry $4

Bud Shank Silver Storm $4

Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong Porgy and Bess $3 ON HOLD

Stan Kenton 1950's Birdland Broadcasts $7

Gloria Coleman Soul Sisters $4 ON HOLD

Send me a pm if interested

Thanks

Pete

Edited by Pete B

does that mean the Tubby Hayes that is left over is considered to be an inferior product?

You can ascribe whatever meaning you want. I'm sure his many fans would say he was incapable of producing an inferior recording. I made a rather arbitrary choice and sold the quartet recording which is perhaps more typical for Tubbs.

Edited by Pete B

does that mean the Tubby Hayes that is left over is considered to be an inferior product?

You can ascribe whatever meaning you want. I'm sure his many fans would say he was incapable of producing an inferior recording. I made a rather arbitrary choice and sold the quartet recording which is perhaps more typical for Tubbs.

Pete, you'll find on further reflection that this is one of Allen's many posts which don't warrant a serious response! :rolleyes: BTW, will you be contributing $1 to Margaret Thatcher for each Tubby Hayes CD sold?

Pete, you'll find on further reflection that this is one of Allen's many posts which don't warrant a serious response! :rolleyes: BTW, will you be contributing $1 to Margaret Thatcher for each Tubby Hayes CD sold?

Oh, of course :blink: I left my sense of humor at home today when I came to work.

No contributions to Maggie at this time - I don't want to have to move my thread to the Politics forum.

Updated, with a few price reductions.

The Gloria Coleman is nice, an B3 organ quartet with Grant Green and Leo Wright (forget the female drummer's name), early 60's Impulse release. Not sure why Coleman didn't get to record more, she certainly sounds the equal of someone like Shirley Scott to me.