Stumbled Upon Incredible Ebay Auction

Hot Ptah

I stumbled upon this ebay auction site:

http://stores.ebay.com/MY-SUPERB-MODERN-JAZZ-CD-COLLECTION

The seller's handle is "dadashampoo".

I have no connection to this site or the seller. I just thought that many of the members here would be very interested in what is for sale, including Black Saint/Soul Note LPs, Nessa LPs, Horo LPs (including Max Roach-The Loadstar), Sun Ra LPs on Saturn Records, and many more rare and great items.

Edited by Hot Ptah

I've been following "dadashampoo"'s eBay auctions for a long time, and have won at least one. Definitely an interesting seller, and uses funny flowery language to describe the items iirc ;) .

Another seller with interesting jazz items is "sgt_ishi".

[Disclaimer: I have no connection whatsoever with these sellers, but have been a satisfied customer, blah blah blah.]

Edited by T.D.

I've been following "dadashampoo"'s eBay auctions for a long time, and have won at least one. Definitely an interesting seller, and uses funny flowery language to describe the items iirc ;) .

Another seller with interesting jazz items is "sgt_ishi".

[Disclaimer: I have no connection whatsoever with these sellers, but have been a satisfied customer, blah blah blah.]

Based on the return address, I think dadashampoo is a lady.

i think it's funny that the seller's ebay store name is MY SUPERB MODERN JAZZ CD COLLECTION. he currently has 78 items for auction, but only 3 of them are jazz cds. :blink:

Over time, she has sold a lot of jazz CDs.

i'm sure that's true. i just was noting the irony of her current sale list.

...Based on the return address, I think dadashampoo is a lady.

that, and the fact that she responded to a question saying "very best, sue." ;)

i've won two diff items in the past with this seller. First time, nothing arrived and I requested (and promptly received a credit ). Second time, the 2 cd Braxton set only had one disc, so i returned and and again received a credit. So no money lost but I decided not to bother again.

I have had only great experiences with this ebay seller. Never a problem.

• 3 weeks later...