Who's buying GQ this month?

papsrus

Oh yeah this is photoshop, I never liked Aniston i don't think she's that special

looks like your average girl from high school .

She is big time below AVERAGE...if she was an actress (and i use that term loosely with her) in the 30's,40's,50's

she wouldn't be a blip on the screen....maybe an extra.

Oh yeah this is photoshop, I never liked Aniston i don't think she's that special

Well...yeah!

She is big time below blah blah...if she was an blah blah (and i use that term loosely with her) in the 30's,40's,50's

she wouldn't be a blah blah blah blah.

:w

She is big time below AVERAGE...if she was an actress (and i use that term loosely with her) in the 30's,40's,50's

she wouldn't be a blip on the screen....maybe an extra.

:D

Average girl from high school? I wanna live in your world! :D

OK, back to reading my Home Depot household fix-its manual.

OK, you fellas are starting to obsess over this photoshop thing. And now we got a chin that disqualifies her from procreation, and a bikini air brushed out of the way? What next, phony dimples painted on? ... you're killing me. Killing me, I tell ya!

I'm moving on. Y'all can have her. :beee:

Just for the record, when I said "do her", I meant "do her". Not DO her. Ironic winkwink re:stunted adolescent sexual maturity fully intended, and apologies if intent was not clearly communicated.

I mean, really, I'd not do her. I love my wife and have had a great lifetime doing her, and look forward to a great remaining lifetime of more of the same.

And yes, irony intended here as well...

No one is obligated to "DO" her, ironically or otherwise, but to call her "below average" reminds me of a scene in When Harry Met Sally -

Empirically, you are attractive.

Anyone who can't figure out that empirically, Ms. Aniston is attractive needs to have their eyesight checked.

Just for the record, when I said "do her", I meant "do her". Not DO her. Ironic winkwink re:stunted adolescent sexual maturity fully intended, and apologies if intent was not clearly communicated.

I mean, really, I'd not do her. I love my wife and have had a great lifetime doing her, and look forward to a great remaining lifetime of more of the same.

And yes, irony intended here as well...

A likely story.