The Simpson's New Opening Theme...

I still have never seen a Simpson's episode in my life

In fact, now that I think of it, as Ralph Wiggum would say, "that's un-possible".

I mean have you seen a T.V. in the last 20 years or what, this freakin' me out. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

How can you live in the U.S.A. and not have seen the Simpson's, it just does not make sense.

I still have never seen a Simpson's episode in my life

I refused to watch it during it's first season. I was a freshman in college and it was HUGELY popular with the fratboys and sorority girls who insisted on slapping Bart's image on every poster and flyer they printed. I watched a few episodes in friends rooms, but I didn't like it much. Somewhere around the third or fourth season, I started watching it via my girlfriend's roommate's videotapes. Around this period, the show started getting really bizarre, which I loved. I really liked when the show would start out with some mundane situation and just fly off in a strange direction. Around this time, I was also delighted to note that this "new direction" starting to lose the show its initial fans (I can't tell you how many fratboys I overheard saying things like, "I used to identify with Homer, but now they're making him REALLY stupid." or "The Simpsons is getting too strange. They used to have, like, stories and stuff. Now the shows are just strings of weird jokes." It was also around this time that they started implying that Smithers was gay, which really seemed to make the fratboys uncomfortable). I watched the show religiously up until last year. Nothing happened to make me stop. I just haven't been watching a lot of TV lately.