Who's Riding?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pic, Hutch. Have fun! My friend had something similar, only that was a Ducati. I once had to drive behind him in my car after I had brought him to the garage to pick it up from repairs. I found that a bit scary since I wasn't used to following a motorcycle and was afraid to get too close.  I've never dared to take his backseat so far, although I did on his smaller motorbike. He has another one know, can't remember the name of the brand. (btw nice to see your face after speaking/sharing board talk all these years!)

Since that trip was a few years ago, the beard is a little more grey now. Life will do that to you, I guess. ;) 

Ah, that's a shame. Maybe L can take the backseat and shoot some?
Or is she as 'chick(en)' as me? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnyB0a8G71Y

Not a chicken, but of the two seats I have none are really comfortable for her for long rides (which I love to take). The woman. . .has very little in the posterior area and needs a big plush motorcycle seat. I have ample padding of my own in that area I guess, I love hard, slim seats. So. . . til I afford and affix the proper seat, Lucy doesn't ride that often with me.