Should I have beef or chicken for dinner?

Chicken or Beef?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey, I wonder what moose meat tastes like?  ;)

:huh:

By the way, my initial thought WHICH I WOULD NEVER POST TO ANYONE EXCEPT IN JEST* was "Why doncha ask yo momma? :P "

*This is a GENUINE DISCLAIMER, which protects the poster from any and all hurt feelings, insulted fellow posters, etc. etc. The "Should Jazzmoose be banned thread" will begin approximately thirty seconds after Impossible reads this post. Be there. ;)

Hey, nice to see so many other people are dieting. I'm doing the Atkins thing too. Today's meals:

Breakfast - hot dog (plain, no bun or anything)

Lunch - Cheese bratwurst w/grilled onions

Dinner - Eggs and bacon

I've lost 60 lbs since January. It was actually 75 at one point, but then I went off the diet for a while and... <_<

Hey, nice to see so many other people are dieting.  I'm doing the Atkins thing too.  Today's meals:

Breakfast - hot dog (plain, no bun or anything)

Lunch - Cheese bratwurst w/grilled onions

Dinner - Eggs and bacon

I've lost 60 lbs since January.  It was actually 75 at one point, but then I went off the diet for a while and... <_<

Hey Vibes, you call this food? You living in a concentration camp or what? ;)

Man, diets are tough!!

Stick to it, brother!! :tup

Edited by connoisseur series500

Hey, I wonder what moose meat tastes like?  ;)

:huh:

By the way, my initial thought WHICH I WOULD NEVER POST TO ANYONE EXCEPT IN JEST* was "Why doncha ask yo momma? :P "

*This is a GENUINE DISCLAIMER, which protects the poster from any and all hurt feelings, insulted fellow posters, etc. etc. The "Should Jazzmoose be banned thread" will begin approximately thirty seconds after Impossible reads this post. Be there. ;)

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP! :D:D:D:D

If it weren't for that disclaimer and the smilies, you'd have found yourself in the gauntlet. You moose are all alike. ^_^

I used to be primarily a beef eater but the price of beef is becoming increasingly outrageous so it's primarily beef and pork for me. Elk on rare occasions but NO MOOSE :g . That can get you in a lot of trouble in Colorado.

Whew!

By the way, this poll makes absolutely no sense anymore, since it was originally a smart assed response to another poll; what the heck is it doing here?