Want to buy a copy of the Lou Donaldson Mosaic box

DrJ

Wow, thanks for the warm (re)welcome guys...very nice! I can't tell you how many times over the past couple of years I've thought "I really need to get back to checking out the Organissimo forum" and then got distracted with the hubub of life...2 young kids primarily!

I've really missed the great discussions here. This time for sure, I'm going to make the time to check in more often.

Now with all that mushy stuff out of the way - who's got my damn Donaldson Mosaic box?!?! <_<:)

I was actually just thinking about that Dan - have to admit it tickles me to see the BFTs are still going strong. I am a bit confused about how to sign up - there's several BFT threads - where do I go these days to sign up?

I'm also happy to get on the list for assembling a test disc, though will have to wait until after the holidays due to work crunch stuff right now.

I was actually just thinking about that Dan - have to admit it tickles me to see the BFTs are still going strong. I am a bit confused about how to sign up - there's several BFT threads - where do I go these days to sign up?

I'm also happy to get on the list for assembling a test disc, though will have to wait until after the holidays due to work crunch stuff right now.

Here's the current BFT signup thread, whose discussion is going pretty strong:

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=54196

Here's the signup thread:

http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=5509

January 2010 and beyond is open. :)