THE JAZZMOBILE WET DREAM

Guest WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

SPEAKING OF DREAMS.....After my first highball this morning, last night's dream (or nightmare) came back to me. I'd like to share it with all my friends here at Organissimo.

I WAS AT BAKER'S KEYBOARD LOUNGE IN DETROIT, MICHIGAN ATTENDING AN ORGANISSIMO PERFORMANCE. DURING ONE INTERMISSION I FELT THE URGE TO *POINT PERCY TOWARD THE PORCELAIN*. AS I WAS EXECUTING SAID FUNCTION A MAN TOOK THE URINAL NEXT TO ME THOUGH THERE WERE SIX OTHER URINALS AND MINE WAS AT THE END. I FROWNED. HERE WAS A MINOR BREACH OF THE UNSPOKEN RULES BETWEEN MEN FOR THE USE OF URINALS. IF THERE ARE SIX URINALS AND ONE USES THE FIRST, THE SECOND MAN PROPERLY TAKES THE SIXTH OR PERHAPS THE FIFTH, MAYBE THE FOURTH, TOLERABLY THE THIRD, BUT NEVER THE SECOND. AFTER CLOSER SCRUTINY I REALIZED THAT THE MAN AT THE URINAL NEXT TO MINE WAS CHRISTIERN.

I WOKE UP IN A COLD SWEAT!!

WINGY :(

My God!!!

Was that the dream in which when you turned to speak you noticed another minor oddity?

In the mirror, which reverses things, there was nothing amiss. But, as he adjusted his trousers, did you notice that he "dresses" on the wrong side? Did he dress, as tailors say, on the right, which not one American male in a thousand, ask any tailor, does? In fact, American pants are made for left-dressing. A small oddity, true, but slightly discommoding to the observer, like talking to a cross-eyed man.

It's a lot like the "falling" dream and, depending on the dream analyst means many different things, depending on the surrounding circumstances.

No wonder you woke up in a cold sweat!!!

Or, it could be just the flu. Lots of that going around. :blink:

Edited by patricia

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of D'Imperio's comments are best ignored.

That his bigotry has not been met with howls of outrage leaves me dumbfounded (kudos to those who have spoken out!).

Well, consider those two statements together, Bev. I think a lot of people here agree with the first. Personally, I've started skipping his posts. If we do ignore them, how can you expect us to deliver "howls of outrage"?

Edited by Jazzmoose

I think B3-er is faced with a dichotomy between sober reasoning and hiding behind an emotional smoke screen. I believe he knows what the prudent thing to do is, but a pleasant past encounter makes that awkward.

I faced the same problem, but no friendship is so strong that it can blind me to offensive, homophobic behavior. It isn't funny, it's ugly, and I think going along with it calls for serious self-examination.

I think B3-er is faced with a dichotomy between sober reasoning and hiding behind an emotional smoke screen. I believe he knows what the prudent thing to do is, but a pleasant past encounter makes that awkward.

Some people would complain if you hanged them with a NEW ROPE.

BTW: Any of you Dilds hear of the PLASTIC SURGEON WHO HUNG HIMSELF?? I think he was a CHRISTIERN WANNABE!!! :g

WINGY :D

I was checking out the Organisso Home page this morning and as I was taking my morning medication (The juice of one quart of Seagrams V.O.) I enjoyed seeing the visage of *JIM* Alfredson (B-3er).

After enjoying the fruits of my medication I took 3 hours of repose.

During that repose I had a dream. That dream played out in a poem and at this time I'd like to share that poem with all my friends at ORGANISSIMO!!

"JIM" by Wingy

SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY THAT JIM WAS A LAD

HIS TOUSLED HAIR BOUNCING AS HE RAN TO HIS DAD

HIS BRIGHT EYES DANCING; A SMILE ON HIS FACE

I'LL TELL YOU SOMETHING - THAT KID WAS AN ACE

AFTER SCHOOL HE'D COME HOME WITH STORIES TO TELL

OF HIS 4TH GRADE TEACHER WHO LIKED HIM SO WELL

HIS 4TH GRADE TEACHER WAS DEAR MRS. BLEIGH

AND TOLD JIM'S MOMMY, "HE'S THE APPLE IN MY EYE"

MY! MY! HOW THE YEARS RUSHED PAST

AND JIM IS A FRESHMAN IN HIGH SCHOOL AT LAST

A STRAIGHT "A" STUDENT, IN CLASS HE'S THE KING

BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE, THAT WAS "JIM'S THING"

THE NEXT TIME I SAW HIM YOUNG JIM WAS A MAN

A HANDSOME COLLEGIATE ALL COVERED WITH TAN

A HARD WORKING STUDENT, YOU KNEW HE'S SUCCEED

AN IVY-LEAGUE GUY, IN HEART AND INDEED

NOW I STAND HERE REMEMBERING; I BREATH A SIGH

THERE'S A CATCH IN MY THROAT, AND A TEAR IN MY EYE

HE'S NO LONGER WITH US, NO LIFE IN HIS LIMB

JIM'S DEAD NOW (MOVED TO VERMONT)

...........(continued on next post)......

Edited by WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

sure. Now you admit yours.

WOW!!

The only thing I'll admit to is not understanding your syntax.

What grade are you in?

By your syntax I'd have to say you're approaching your second semester of nursery school.

WINGY

I have to admit... the poem made me laugh.

A backhanded compliment, perhaps? Reminds me of a cat at the local blue collar bar I play often here in Lansing. I had just got done with a set and sat down next to a regular Joe. He was a bit drunk and said, "You know, I really like the way you play. You play real good... <pause>... but you look like a fuckin' dork!"

Then I let a friend of a friend sit in and the guy says, "That fucker is a piano player" (He was playing my B3). "You can tell," he says, "he sounds like shit. You sound real good. But you're as stiff as a board up there. Loosen up, motherfucker!"

Nice guy.

:winky:

WOW!!

The only thing I'll admit to is not understanding your syntax.

What grade are you in?

By your syntax I'd have to say you're approaching your second semester of nursery school.

WINGY

I see. I've seen alot of people defend you, so I thought there might be something to ya. Guess not.

*edited to clearly denote the direction of this response, yo.

Edited by Jazz

I have to admit... the poem made me laugh.

HOLY SHIT!! Somone who can laugh at life...AND AN ADMINISTRATOR TO BOOT!!

Can you imagine if I had titled the poem CHRIS, GARY, DEUS, FRAN, or BEV???....SHIT!! ....They'd have contacted the ACLU by now calling for my head. That one Dildie (a few posts up ...Deus[bag]??...not a major force) has already called for banishment!!

"JIM"........CLASP !!

I'M HOME !!

WINGY :)

Edited by WINGY (I STAY BOMBED)

JIM's poetic passing reminded me of the following:

I have found reason to quote Patrick Dennis' wonderful character, Auntie Mame, twice in the last few days.

LIVE. LIVE. Life's a banquet and most poor bastards are starving to death."

And less encouraging,

The rain has such a friendly sound

To one who's six feet underground.

Edna St. Vincent Millay

Those who welcome death have only tried it from the ears up.

Wilson Mizner

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

John Masefield

Edited by patricia

ANY of the "BAN HIM" Dildies care to take note of the number of views on this thread??

Last count 3312.....

The Roy Haynes Smithsonian thread has 47.

Before screaming for banishment keep in mind....

....WHERE DEEP GOES...SO GOES THE FLOW!!!

B-3er is no dummy. It doesn't matter what they're sayin' ...JUST AS LONG AS THEY'RE SAYIN' IT ON YOUR BANDWAGON!!

Ban WINGY and go back to the fate of ALLABOUTGIZZ....THE DOLDRUMS!!!

Thank You for listening.

WINGY :)

Can you imagine if I had titled the poem CHRIS, GARY, DEUS, FRAN, or BEV???....SHIT!! ....They'd have contacted the ACLU by now calling for my head.

We don't want your head. Where does all that paranoia come from? We're just having some good-natured fun.

And we're really quite happy with you being the major force around here. As you already said somewhere else, you bring life to the party. I think you're just misreading us altogether, really.

"JIM"........CLASP !!

I'M HOME !!

WINGY

I love all the new friendships that develop around here. I think I'll stay around and watch them bloom.

Cheers!

I ain't no dummy but I'm not going to lie down either. You know that. Let's keep things cool.

B,

I'm with you but......."LET'S KEEP IT GREAZY"

WING

ANY of the "BAN HIM" Dildies care to take note of the number of views on this thread??

Last count 3312.....

The Roy Haynes Smithsonian thread has 47...

Did your last release sell 47 copies? B)

Enjoy your 'hits'.

You are simply a diversion.

Nothing more.

Certainly less.

Chris:  I'm outta here as a poster until sanity is restored.

Sage advice.

For those with a long weekend ahead of you uninterupted by work... ENJOY!