A DEEP OLIVE BRANCH TO CHRISTIERN

Guest DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Patty:  I thanked you for your vote of confidence.  I smell a DEEP CONN in the ether.

I hereby snatch back my post, regarding the acknowledgement of your gratitude for my vote of confidence from Conn and present it to you. :blink::blink:

Checked my mirror, then checked my driver's license and compared the two. I'm me. Whew. :rolleyes:

Edited by patricia

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you all didn't get it the first time allow me to reiterate.

I've been away from this thread for awhile but recently checked back in on it. I am very displeased with the way things are going down. I'm going to give you all one more warning before capping it. I don't give a damn how many views it has recieved. 19,000 means nothing to me if they are not about jazz. Remember Jazz? That's what the board is about so if you all think this is a free for all, THINK AGAIN.

Deep,

Your constant badgering of Christiern is starting to wear thin. I've warned you before about your goading. I don't want to ban you but make no mistake about it, YOU'RE ON THIN ICE.

I don't plan on being a policeman. I'd rather spend my time practicing. I thought you were all adults.

The Groper,

I do apologize to you for my UNwelcome post but things were getting out of hand.

I hope you move about the board freely and contribute to the various discussions on Jazz.

I've said my piece so I expect some changes to civility in the interaction EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

b-3er

Edited by DEEP (GET ME OUT OF MY SKULL)

Checked my mirror, then checked my driver's license and compared the two.  I'm  me.

What if your drivers license and the image in the mirror are you but you're not?

You gotta consider ALL the possibilities these days.

Ever thought of writing for the X-files, Jim? Or better yet, start up the Twilight Zone all over again. :tup

In case you all didn't get it the first time allow me to reiterate.

I've been away from this thread for awhile but recently checked back in on it. I am very displeased with the way things are going down. I'm going to give you all one more warning before capping it. I don't give a damn how many views it has recieved. 19,000 means nothing to me if they are not about jazz. Remember Jazz? That's what the board is about so if you all think this is a free for all, THINK AGAIN.

Deep,

Your constant badgering of Christiern is starting to wear thin. I've warned you before about your goading. I don't want to ban you but make no mistake about it, YOU'RE ON THIN ICE.

I don't plan on being a policeman. I'd rather spend my time practicing. I thought you were all adults.

The Groper,

I do apologize to you for my UNwelcome post but things were getting out of hand.

I hope you move about the board freely and contribute to the various discussions on Jazz.

I've said my piece so I expect some changes to civility in the interaction EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

b-3er

You're much taller, and better looking than I thought you were, B-3er.

Ah yes. JAZZ. Our collective passion. That's what brought us here, where we discovered that we have lives too.

Carry on........... :w

Checked my mirror, then checked my driver's license and compared the two.  I'm  me.

What if your drivers license and the image in the mirror are you but you're not?

You gotta consider ALL the possibilities these days.

Ever thought of writing for the X-files, Jim? Or better yet, start up the Twilight Zone all over again. :tup

I wondered about that. Am I asleep or awake?? Should I go to work??

Insanity is a distinct possibility. ZOUNDS AND GADZOOKS !!!

Paul,

Let's take this to PM. The difference between me and Deep is that I have the capability of logging on as him and he doesn't have that option.

Two can play the impersonation game. ;)

Jim

Paul,

Let's take this to PM. The difference between me and Deep is that I have the capability of logging on as him and he doesn't have that option.

Two can play the impersonation game. ;)

Jim

This is the *real* DEEP (note CAPS),

I don't know who the fuck is pulling this bullshit stunt or who even has the technical capability, other than B-3, to actually negotiate the maneuver but it's taking the shit to a new low.

Albertson has gone to extreme measures to get me booted off other Websites and I even think he pulled something like this at Allaboutgizz. It sure smells of his handywork. Anything to put DEEP in the shit.

Maybe it is B-3 but if it is I'll be totally shocked and let down. There's no question that it's a very LOW blow.

DEEP

Wow, putting words in my mouth and claiming that I have a vendetta because I stepped in on your little party and asked politely for you to "turn it down". Actually I didn't even do that... I just came in and exclaimed I wasn't too hip with what's being said. Considering that this is still a room IN MY FUCKIN' HOUSE, I think I have a right to do that.

Give me a break, Danny. Cut the bullshit.

I'd like to go on record as stating once and for all:

I am neither DEEP, the Grouper ( or Groper, take yer pick ), Patti, Conn,JS,

Randy, B-3r, Christern, or Clint Hobson ..

furthermore, I'm ALSO not: Frank Zappa,Pinky Lee, Dagmar, Zasu Pitts, Milton DeLugg

Dennis Kucinich, Tiny Tim, Madylin Murray O'Hair, Lawrence Welk, John Bubbles.

Paraddiddle Joe Morris, Christina Applegate, Pat or Bugs Moran, Jaye.P. Morgan, Christine Jorgensen, Chris Connor, Chuck Connors,

Mike Mazurski,Lyle Mays, Lyle Alzedo,Lupe Velez, Boney James, Louie Louie, Brace Beamer ( remeber him ?? ),

Martin Mull, Miff Mole, Guaca Mole, Reverend Pat Robertson ( arrgh .. bite my tongue ! )

Jeff Goldblum, Blossom Dearie, Phil Urso, Phil Sunkel, Phil Harris, Phil Errupp, Marquis De Sade

Lassie, Gentle Ben, or ) last but not least ) Jerry Lester, or Gerri Winters and/or Mulligan

disclaimer, now complete, I now return you to :

"THE SIXTY NINE FACES OF DEEP" :blink::blink::party::alien:

Edited by SGUD missile

Danny.  Cut the bullshit.

It looks like Christiern's little game is starting to work.

Man, that cat is slick.

(Muff) Missile,

If your not Phil Sunkel are you possibly Phil's Uncle??

DEEP (I think)

.... my henchmen, are onto you.

Here we go with the Goddamn threats.

THE GROPER,

I believe it's time for you to review the rules of the Website.

DEEP (I know I am)

Danny.   Cut the bullshit.

(Muff) Missile,

If your not Phil Sunkel are you possibly Phil's Uncle??

DEEP (I think)

That would make me a Sunkels Uncle right ? :blink:

BTW: next time you turn around and see GROPER, tell him I shall not respond

to him or his minyan ( correct spelling ), because being of the Celtic persuasion, I am a Druid, not a jewish person ..nor do I play one on tV ..

therefore, I DO eat sausage, and fuck the occasional tree ..

:alien:

QUESTION:

Is PATTY the only chickie who posts at Organissimo??

If so, maybe we could respectfully request she leave thereby allowing us the freedom to say any fucking thing we choose. I'm sure if this is the case, Patty would understand...in fact she'd probably offer to abdicate her Queen's crown & throne.

DEEP

Just for clarification Danny, my entrance into this thread after a long absence had nothing to do with Patricia or Christiern or anyone else. I came in here of my own accord after ignoring it for awhile and didn't like what I saw so I said something, which I am allowed to do, am I not?

You can think there's a vast conspiracy out to get you all you want but it's simply not true.

And if push came to shove I'd much rather have you leave than patricia. I'd rather not have either of you leave, but if push came to shove...

I'd like to go on record as stating once and for all:

I am neither DEEP, the Grouper ( or Groper, take yer pick ), Patti, Conn,JS,

Randy, B-3r, Christern, or Clint Hobson ..

furthermore, I'm ALSO not: Frank Zappa,Pinky Lee, Dagmar, Zasu Pitts, Milton DeLugg

Dennis Kucinich, Tiny Tim, Madylin Murray O'Hair, Lawrence Welk, John Bubbles.

Paraddiddle Joe Morris, Christina Applegate, Pat or Bugs Moran, Jaye.P. Morgan, Christine Jorgensen, Chris Connor, Chuck Connors,

Mike Mazurski,Lyle Mays, Lyle Alzedo,Lupe Velez, Boney James, Louie Louie, Brace Beamer ( remeber him ?? ),

Martin Mull, Miff Mole, Guaca Mole, Reverend Pat Robertson ( arrgh .. bite my tongue ! )

Jeff Goldblum, Blossom Dearie, Phil Urso, Phil Sunkel, Phil Harris, Phil Errupp, Marquis De Sade

Lassie, Gentle Ben, or ) last but not least ) Jerry Lester, or Gerri Winters and/or Mulligan

That only leaves one possibilty - that you are Phil Spector.

So, like, uh, taken any target practice lately, Phil?

Now that we're all agreed on who we're NOT, lets move on.

For the record I am almost positive I'm still me, though there were a scary few moments that I was almost sure I was Mamie Van Doren. THAT was a relief!!

Everybody check their driver's licenses and their mirrors. If the pictures match, then everything is copacetic.

ONWARD!!!!

Edited by patricia

The question remains: Is Patty the only chickie who posts (or is registered for that matter) at Organissimo?

Maybe Patty would be willing to ignore this thread and leave it exclusively to "the guys"...sorta like the Elks Club or the YMCA??

I believe she'd do that willingly for THE GOOD OF THE ORDER.

DEEP