Kenny G toots his own horn.

DTMX

I would like to be watching TV one night and tune in on Larry King asking Kenny G "So Kenny what's it's like being a fairy fucker pentatonic parrot food horn blower?".

The image of Ethel Merman being Axl Rose is very amusing.

Considering that Larry King is as sharp as a bag of wet mice, if you sent your suggested question directly to him, in the event that Kenny G is appearing, it just may get asked. It would certainly be a lot more direct than the butt-kissing questions he usually asks on his show. :rolleyes:

If you tried to ask it of him yourself, you would have to get past the "screeners", who are slightly smarter. May the Almighty JazzForce be with you on your noble quest to bring the truth to the masses. :excited:

Edited by patricia

Who is your favorite talk show host Patricia? That part of my post was really not meant to be taken seriously because no TV talk show host in his right mind would ask such a question. I assume from your reaction that you might prefer a talk show host whose guests know they will have to be combative when they appear on that's person's show. I apologize for creating a misunderstanding about where I actually was coming from.

Edited by chris olivarez

Who is your favorite talk show host Patricia? That part of my post was really not meant to be taken seriously because no TV talk show host in his right mind would ask such a question. I assume from your reaction that you might prefer a talk show host whose guests know they will have to be combative when they appear on that's person's show. I apologize for creating a misunderstanding about where I actually was coming from.

I don't mean that the talk-show host would have to be combative, but I don't think any of the ones on your side of the line have ever done anything other than buss celebraties' butts. Witness the appearance of Mr. G. on the "Oprah" show, some years ago. Of course he came in from the back of the venue, through the crowd of mostly Oprah fanatics, holding that one note.

I would suggest our own Vicki Gabereau, who, while not combative, has a way of cutting through the crap and showing the guest as a real person. Mr G would doubtless get to do his held-note thing, but at least she wouldn't gush all over him.

Just asking him if he thinks that what he does is Jazz might be a start.

I don't think I'm going to far out on a limb to determine that you don't like American talk show hosts as a rule. Fine with me that's your privilege and I respect that but the fact of the matter was that post I made about G and Larry was intended as a JOKE. Obviously judging by your reaction it was a lousy joke but that was the intention of the post. It was not my intention to trigger a debate about American talk show hosts because just like game show hosts for the most part I have no use for them. Again my apologies for the misunderstanding.

( the" pentatonic fairy fuckers" PR staff analiguist sez ..)

>>Some quotes from his website biography: "He simply drew from artists he admired - from Herbie Hancock, Tower of Power, Miles Davis, to The Paul Butterfield Blues Band - combined those influences, simmered slowly and somehow discovered a sound that has withstood the test of time."

..and what actually ran out of the G monsters egotistical anus was a pestilent pseudo-musical fetid blort of rancid amoebic dysentry that has been

spreading its foul effulgence over the musical scene for too many years now ..

may his money grabbing antimusical egotistical soul continue to masturbate nightly in front

of his Billy Vaughn and Rudy Wiedoft shrine ..)

( recall those guys? they invented saxophone tracly squirting many moons ago .. the G person has merely degraded the awful noises they made even further ..)

s'cuse me ..gotta go RAALLLLPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :ph34r:

Edited by SGUD missile