Album Art Match Game

Hot Ptah

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game has completely changed from the one I started. That's OK, it should be fun, and whatever people want to do to have fun, is fine with me.

However, the game that I started was visual matches only, not album titles, not words, not meanings of album titles, not interpretations or plays on words of album titles, not similar subject matter. It was supposed to be a picture matching a picture exactly. If there was a hat, a man with a beard, a peach and a door pictured in a album cover, then the next match had to be either a picture of a hat, a picture of a man with a beard, a picture of a peach or a picture of a door--nothing else.

So now we have a very different game. Maybe this one is better.

One thing I do find interesting. The same exact game started at about the same time on another music forum. I copied the idea from the other forum. At the other forum, some of the same album covers have been posted, with very different matches than what we have had.