Mailers suitable for Mosaic big box sets

OK UK-ites, make yourselves useful. I am going to sell off some Mosaic big boxes and need packaging. I can source LP mailers but those aren't deep enough. Have any of you guys found off-the-shelf mailers here in UK to send this stuff out?

PS I don't *think* I'll sell them directly on the board as some are scarce and sealed and AFAICS fetch good prices on ebay. That said, I don't like ebay...

Edited by David Ayers

Have you sold a lot on ebay before? If not, be warned: they will keep your earnings for a month or more if you're using PayPal. I didn't know this going in and was pissed to find out. Even when they have tracking information for the package and it displays as 'delivered' you will still not get your money for sometimes weeks. I don't know how they can do that, but they do.

Have you sold a lot on ebay before? If not, be warned: they will keep your earnings for a month or more if you're using PayPal. I didn't know this going in and was pissed to find out. Even when they have tracking information for the package and it displays as 'delivered' you will still not get your money for sometimes weeks. I don't know how they can do that, but they do.

They just started doing this and it's causing quite the uproar. It only applies to sellers who don't sell a lot. I guess eBay only wants professional sellers.

BTW, if you are selling any Mosaic LP sets, let me know. :)