CONTEST: 2011 Grey Cup game

PS - I'm sure that I read that Nickleback is from BC, but the announcer just said that they are from Alberta.

Don't know about that, but I do know that Nickleback played the Thanksgiving Day game (Lions-Packers) and the good people of Detroit put together a petition asking for another band. :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's over! After losing their first five games of the year, the BC Lions are the Grey Cup champions, with the final score BC Lions 34...Winnipeg Blue Bombers 23.

So the winner of our contest is the man who picked BC with the tiebreaker of 55...Paul Secor!

Congratulations Paul! PM me your address, and I'll order your Mosaic gift certificate immediately.

Be sure to tell us what you spend it on!

It's over! After losing their first five games of the year, the BC Lions are the Grey Cup champions, with the final score BC Lions 34...Winnipeg Blue Bombers 23.

So the winner of our contest is the man who picked BC with the tiebreaker of 55...Paul Secor!

Congratulations Paul! PM me your address, and I'll order your Mosaic gift certificate immediately.

PM sent. I rarely win contests, but I'm happy to have won this one. And I've never followed Canadian football but, from now on, the Lions and the Blue Bombers are my favorite Canafian teams. :D

When I place my next order from Mosaic, I'll post it here.

Many THANKS! to GA, or whoever is responsible for the gift certicate.

• 3 weeks later...

PM sent. I rarely win contests, but I'm happy to have won this one. And I've never followed Canadian football but, from now on, the Lions and the Blue Bombers are my favorite Canafian teams. :D

When I place my next order from Mosaic, I'll post it here.

Many THANKS! to GA, or whoever is responsible for the gift certicate.

Used the gift card toward the Ellington Brunswick/Columbia Big Band set. Looking forward to some great listening.