2012 Organissimo Football Pool

vajerzy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The bad thing about this format is once you are down, the only way you can make up ground is by taking chances in your picks, which in turn, makes you go down further -- or I just plain stink at this. Who do I give my pick to for a week from Sunday? I'm going out of town and will have no internet or cell phone access.

What a week by Agggggg! Only the Lambs let you down.

Lucky for sure!

Thing about the Lambs game is that since everybody muffed on that one, it really doesn't matter for anybody. Same for the games that we all pick correctly. Only the ones where at least one of us has picked differently really make a difference in the overall standing.

I will have no internet access for my week 13 picks, so if the powers that be will enter the following (and everyone else pick the opposite since I'm the kiss of death):

Thursday

Atlanta

Sunday

Buffalo

Seattle

San Francisco

New England

New York Jets

Detroit

Minnesota

Houston

Carolina

Tampa Bay

Cleveland

San Diego

Pittsburg

Dallas

Monday

Washington

Edited by Matthew

I'm locked out for submitting today's picks, but I'll take Houston, Dallas, and New England.

Noj- I put those in- then picked all home teams for you plus 1 point so I can save your picks for today. Go back in and make your regular picks for Sun and Mon. Happy Thanksgiving!

I will have no internet access for my week 13 picks, so if the powers that be will enter the following (and everyone else pick the opposite since I'm the kiss of death):

Thursday

Atlanta

Sunday

Buffalo

Seattle

San Francisco

New England

New York Jets

Detroit

Minnesota

Houston

Carolina

Tampa Bay

Cleveland

San Diego

Pittsburg

Dallas

Monday

Washington

Ok- I will take care of for you!

Thursday

Atlanta

Damn. Another loss for the Falcons already? :g

I killed the Lions yesterday, why not another animal team?

I realize Roethlisberger is important, but when a team turns the ball over 8 times and only loses by a TD, that's a game that team should have won. And as a fan of one of the worst teams in the NFL, I've got to admit I'm pissed when a team like San Fran can switch QBs midstream and still thump teams handily. Desperate teams even. It's really annoying that a move like that doesn't bite the Niners in the ass...

Midway through Sunday, I thought I was having a bad week. Things changed in a hurry! Four off vajerzy's stellar pace. :rmad:

It was just a mirage - vajerzy is looking at all of us in his rear-view mirror now!

"Objects appear closer than they really are..."

Still some weeks left!

I realize Roethlisberger is important, but when a team turns the ball over 8 times and only loses by a TD, that's a game that team should have won. And as a fan of one of the worst teams in the NFL, I've got to admit I'm pissed when a team like San Fran can switch QBs midstream and still thump teams handily. Desperate teams even. It's really annoying that a move like that doesn't bite the Niners in the ass...

Midway through Sunday, I thought I was having a bad week. Things changed in a hurry! Four off vajerzy's stellar pace. :rmad:

Starting Batch made me pick the Browns.....his balls die when thrown- kinda how my arm is now.