New York Jazz Workshop: My new job!

Hey everyone, I just started writing for New York Jazz Workshop, and began bios and other info for newcomers. I'm writing the content so like one of Wayne's tunes it's never finished. I would appreciate feedback too! :) Anyone just exploring jazz, please let them know!

http://www.newyorkjazzworkshop.com/essential-jazz-listening/

I can imagine. So are the classes especially for young students or can every one interested apply to participate?

I can imagine. So are the classes especially for young students or can every one interested apply to participate?

Yes, anyone can participate.. certainly the bios we have up are for everyone, I'll get Miles, Bird, everyone else up in time, got a big list) so if you are a historian like myself and the rest of us, there is plenty of content for you too. When I get Monk's bio up for example, I will link directly to a bebop workshop we have, working on "Rhythm-a-ning" so people can benefit from analysis of a Tom Harrell solo on the tune, and how he applies both inside and outside playing according to harmonic structure.

Edited by CJ Shearn