First CD/LP spin of 2014

Soulstation1

Gary Thomas - "Found on Sordid Streets" (Winter & Winter, 1997)

Because I may have the chance to hear Gary with Ralph Peterson here in DC in about 9 or 10 days.

Hey Rooster. I am going to be in DC on Jan. 9 - 12. I had a conversation with Ralph Peterson last week and he told me about the gig at Bohemian Caverns. Going to make the effort to get there Friday the 10th.

Because I may have the chance to hear Gary with Ralph Peterson here in DC in about 9 or 10 days.

Hey Rooster. I am going to be in DC on Jan. 9 - 12. I had a conversation with Ralph Peterson last week and he told me about the gig at Bohemian Caverns. Going to make the effort to get there Friday the 10th.

I'm more likely for Friday than Saturday at this point, but if Gary's on the gig -- I may even try to go to both. Yes, we should look for each other!

I'm more likely for Friday than Saturday at this point, but if Gary's on the gig -- I may even try to go to both. Yes, we should look for each other!

According to the Facebook invite the personnel is: Allyn Johnson, Tom Williams, Antonio Parker, Blake Meister and Gary Thomas.