BFT 134 Signup

Hot Ptah

We should continue to comment on Dan Gould's excellent BFT 133. I am among those who will be adding my comments before the end of the month.

Daniel A was scheduled to present BFT 134 but asked if he could do it later in the year. I have had a BFT ready, prepared by me, in case this happened.

So let the signup for BFT 134 begin. Thom Keith is preparing the download from a CD which I mailed to him. We will make the download available in the first days of May.

BFT 134 is one CD long, with 13 songs, many of them under five minutes long. My emphasis is on variety and enjoyment with this BFT.

May I have a download please. You always present some interesting music.

I would like to go ahead and make the first guess....Sun Ra.

I have seen members of online music boards provide strong opinions about music they admit they've never heard, but this is a first, to guess music you have not heard.

May I have a download please. You always present some interesting music.

I would like to go ahead and make the first guess....Sun Ra.

I have seen members of online music boards provide strong opinions about music they admit they've never heard, but this is a first, to guess music you have not heard.

Well, for awhile it seemed to be a requirement that Sun Ra be included in every BFT.

Send me a download - once again I have good intentions of listening and commenting early.