Horrible Service Experience With Movie Mars

just throwing this out there.... ferndalejazz is a pretty good amazon seller too. All Jazz stuff with a little Blues.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AWGVUBQZ9J0TW&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER 

New stuff added every day. (1200 titles listed with 7 thousand more in storage)

See something you want. Tell me here or in an email (tommysjazz@gmail.com) and I will take 10% off and ship for free. 

List what you want and make payment by check or paypal. I cannot offer you the same deal if you order through amazon. 

International orders contact me first for discounted shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AWGVUBQZ9J0TW&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER 

Don't want to hijack anyone's thread, so please delete if need be.

Edited by jazzmusicdepot

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2019 at 2:03 PM, felser said:

The absolute worst is Momox out of Germany, 1/4 of the time their stuff never shows up or comes incredibly late.  Domestically, Decluttr is the worst.  

FWIW, after Mabern died I went for a French CD of some young tenor being backed by Mabern's trio, via Momox and Amazon. And it arrived a full two weeks before Amazon's predicted delivery date range even started.

Ordered two from Decluttr, arrived inside of 5 days but GA is pretty close to central Florida. I also noticed that two separate orders got packed together so they pocketed the $3.95 second shipping charge. Not sure that's really right but ...

I’ve ordered a few things from Import CDs lately and have been very satisfied.

i know we’re mostly focused here on jazz but I ordered a Grateful Dead CD from Rhino recently and they are terrible. It took two weeks for them to ship it. There are legions of complaints on Hoffman about their customer service. 

Edited by Brad

2 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

FWIW, after Mabern died I went for a French CD of some young tenor being backed by Mabern's trio, via Momox and Amazon. And it arrived a full two weeks before Amazon's predicted delivery date range even started.

Ordered two from Decluttr, arrived inside of 5 days but GA is pretty close to central Florida. I also noticed that two separate orders got packed together so they pocketed the $3.95 second shipping charge. Not sure that's really right but ...

How was the condition on the Decluttr CD's.  My experience is that they don't seem to even look at what's inside the jewel case when they receive it or sell it.  

9 hours ago, Brad said:

I’ve ordered a few things from Import CDs lately and have been very satisfied.

i know we’re mostly focused here on jazz but I ordered a Grateful Dead CD from Rhino recently and they are terrible. It took two weeks for them to ship it. There are legions of complaints on Hoffman about their customer service. 

I just ordered a 3 CD set from Import CDs. Arrived in 3 days & was $10+ less than anyplace else.