Sirius Music Service

Soulstation1

i just got the service a few days ago.

i signed up for a year and got three months free.

the service doesn't seem to work in the carport or at the carwash.

i think i did hear a few commercials in their sports section.

i've been listening to the old school rap station.

why can't we pick and choose are stations, i don't need 5/6 country stations.

hell i don't even need 1 country station.

The company that signs Howard Stern to their roster is the company that wins. Is anyone else following this?

I'm following this with bemusement. Howard is such a big flip-flopping hypocrite, it's now wonder he's supporting Kerry now!!! Right after Sept 11 2001 and the war in Iraq he was so supportive of Bush and kept insisting to people who called in how good a job Bush was doing, how right the war was, etc. Now, just because the FCC is comign after him (unfairly), he suddenly changes his mind about Bush. He actually thinks Bush now stole the election (enough already about that- it's simply not true) and that he knew something about Sept 11 and is protecting Bin Laden's family!!! And he's insisting that the war was wrong!! All of this because the FCC is after him?? How does one bad judgement by Bush to send the FCC after Stern make him now wrong in everything else?? And that yes-man Robin just kisses his ass by agreeing with every single thing he says!!! I remember them both praising Bush just a year ago, now those very same things they loved about him they both insist are bad qualities. It's ridiculous. Nothing like consistency. Anyway, I heard he wants to be on both XM and Sirius. I would be interested in checking out whichever had more jazz (and less- no, wait, NONE if possible- rap)

The company that signs Howard Stern to their roster is the company that wins. Is anyone else following this?

I'm following this with bemusement. Howard is such a big flip-flopping hypocrite, it's now wonder he's supporting Kerry now!!! Right after Sept 11 2001 and the war in Iraq he was so supportive of Bush and kept insisting to people who called in how good a job Bush was doing, how right the war was, etc. Now, just because the FCC is comign after him (unfairly), he suddenly changes his mind about Bush. He actually thinks Bush now stole the election (enough already about that- it's simply not true) and that he knew something about Sept 11 and is protecting Bin Laden's family!!! And he's insisting that the war was wrong!! All of this because the FCC is after him?? How does one bad judgement by Bush to send the FCC after Stern make him now wrong in everything else?? And that yes-man Robin just kisses his ass by agreeing with every single thing he says!!! I remember them both praising Bush just a year ago, now those very same things they loved about him they both insist are bad qualities. It's ridiculous. Nothing like consistency. Anyway, I heard he wants to be on both XM and Sirius. I would be interested in checking out whichever had more jazz (and less- no, wait, NONE if possible- rap)

Um, Greg? You've got it a little backwards. Stern started to turn against Bush at least a week BEFORE the FCC started going after him. That's why he's spinning conspiracy theories--he thinks that ClearChannel, which is run by very good friends of the Bush family, is targeting him in retaliation for the shift in his views. Given the timing of the suspension, which even you admit is strange, it's not at all wacko to start speculating that the Bush crowd is utterly corrupt, and perhaps has been from the very beginning.

Um, Greg? You've got it a little backwards. Stern started to turn against Bush at least a week BEFORE the FCC started going after him. That's why he's spinning conspiracy theories--he thinks that ClearChannel, which is run by very good friends of the Bush family, is targeting him in retaliation for the shift in his views. Given the timing of the suspension, which even you admit is strange, it's not at all wacko to start speculating that the Bush crowd is utterly corrupt, and perhaps has been from the very beginning.

uhh, Big Wheel? I think I'm accurate. He turned against Bush a month before the FCC went after him, but only because he was brainwashed by Franken's book. It's peculiar how he suddenly goes against everything he had said for the last 3 years. I've lost a lot of respect I had for him because he's a bigger flip-flopper than Kerry. Good riddance. Oh, and the "Bush crowd" is corrupt, like 99% of all politicians. Who would expect anything less?

Greg, if you are going to talk about big flip-floppers, there is none bigger than your Bush. I think it's laughable for anyone in the Bush camp to make accusations of flip-flopping.

Anyone catch Rice on Meet the Press today? It was interesting to see her squirm as she tried to evade Russert's questions, and she is lying as much as ever these days, sound a lot like Professor Irwin Corey when she double-talks. These are the people you seem to embrace, Greg. I have always found Howard Stern to be a disgusting person, but top say that he was "brain-washed" by Franken's book is lame. Are you brainwashed by the scripts Bush reads?

:D Can't mention "Stern" without consequence... sorry about the thread SS1. Either way, I plan to buy some satellite radio stock soon. Which provider is yet to be determined. A buddy of mine bought some Sirius stock not too long ago.

I'd be interested to hear more about what you guys know about these companies. SS1, what made you choose Sirius?

• 2 weeks later...