The murder of Dan Markell and the trial of Charlie Adelson

Is anyone among us following this case?

I have, from the start when I learned how Tallahassee investigators tracked the rental car of the hired killers and especially for the girlfriend's trial and Adelson's arrest.

Now, today we have the narcissistic sociopath brother of the victim's wife, taking the stand in his own trial.  Absolute must-see-TV as far as I am concerned. His expected testimony is ludicrous and the cross-examination is going to be epic. Personally I think his testimony could spell the difference between taking an hour to convict vs 30 minutes.

I hope the entire family is put away, with Wendi Adelson going to trial last, when all of her family will be sitting in orange jumpsuits for the rest of their natural lives.

What do y'all think, if you know what I am talking about?

I've been trying to watch his testimony but it is hard, both for what he says and of course, for having to work at least a little.

But he is expecting the jury to believe that the one thing his family wanted - Dead Brother-in-Law - happened spontaneously because his girlfriend's ex did it for them independently and then extorted them for money or they'd kill other family members.

It is so ludicrous and we haven't even gotten to the cross-examination. The two state's attorneys have been tremendous in extracting all of the evidence and I have a strong feeling one of them will shred his credibility like the wet paper machier it is.

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY in about three hours of deliberation.

So pleased, as I feared that the defendant held up on cross examination rather well or that the prosecutors didn't question him as aggressively as they needed to.

Who is next? The mother who surely got this plan in motion as she is a controlling, demanding mother to all known testimony.  Her and her hubby?  All three and put the ex-wife on trial at the same time?

The case is harder as you go further afield from the direct conspirators (and I don't see Charlie flipping on his parents or his sister). Maybe Wendi spends the rest of her life trying to pretend that her kids have no father and her own brother is in jail all because she hated her ex and hated living in Tallahassee.

The more I think of it the more I thnk Wendi gets arrested next. She said a lot of stupid shit to the cops and she had to drive to the crime scene to confirm it really happened as scheduled, then did nothing to make sure the kids or her ex were OK even though the crime scene tape and his house were clearly visible from where she had to turn around.

Edited by Dan Gould