So who's done it??????

Closed the BNBB browser for good, changed their home page from BN to something else, or has stopped even peeking in?

I still have BN as my home page, but I don't keep a browser open anymore.

I still peek over there, but at this point my hopes of reaching 2999 or 3000 posts seems impossible.

Some of that shit got real bad....

Jim, thanks for the green smiley guy. :g

Well, I've done it. Taken BN out of my browser. Haven't even checked the BNBB since last Thursday, except for a couple of links that were posted here at at AAJ. Things seem to be in sad shape over there. Gee, if somebody had told last Monday I'd be gone from the BNBB in less than a week, I wouldn't have believed it. But the funny thing is, I don't even miss it. As long as we can talk about new Conns and RVG's and keep up with what's going on at Mosaic (and I think we can do all that here), who needs the BNBB? I like this place. Let's keep building it up.There's a good feeling here.

I'm still a Blue Note junkie so I'll probably be going back from time to time, at least for the present. When he could Tom was usually pretty helpful, I guess he will again went he next foul up occurs. So it's still in my favourites.

Edited by JohnS