How do you post pictures?

Alec

Here's Lester Young done by my partner and friend for over 50 years, Jack Lonshein. This is one that you may have seen on the cover of one of the Mainstream albums of many years ago. Jack was the artist for that label and if I get some requests I will post more of his work.

I was waiting for Pres to take shape but then I realised that's it! Modern art! No, it's good, IMHO. Thanks. Please post more!

That "tour" was two years of lousy food (apart from visits to the YMCA and the China Fleet Club), heat, mosquitoes, no air conditioning and standing in the hot sun waiting for generals to appear. I'm trying to generate some sympathy here. ;)

Here's Lester Young done by my partner and friend for over 50 years, Jack Lonshein. This is one that you may have seen on the cover of one of the Mainstream albums of many years ago. Jack was the artist for that label and if I get some requests I will post more of his work.

More Lonshein paintings, please! :tup

• 2 weeks later...

I tried posting a jpg file from my computer following the instructions given in the 2nd post of this thread back on page 1, and nothing doing. When I browse on my PC and locate the file, I click "open" but neither the location nor the actual photo appears in my post, either at that moment or when I preview the post before submittance. Help!

I tried posting a jpg file from my computer following the instructions given in the 2nd post of this thread back on page 1, and nothing doing. When I browse on my PC and locate the file, I click "open" but neither the location nor the actual photo appears in my post, either at that moment or when I preview the post before submittance. Help!

Marty - I take it you have confirmed that the picture is less than 100KB? I am certainly no expert on this business but I have found that it needs to be alittle smaller than the stated maximum size. If the size is the problem you would get a message I think.

Rodney