BACK AGAIN --- TANNED AND RESTED

grey

I have received many emails/PMs wondering what happened to me. I would like to say that I have been on a tropical vacation paid for by the CDs that I sold on the Offering and Looking For Forum but that would be a real stretch. Actually, my computer crashed in early March and with one thing and another I finally got around to buying a new computer last week. I cannot reply to all of the emails/PMs that I received so this posting will have to suffice. However, on a couple of specific notes:

P.M. - I have the Three Sounds/Feelin' Good

J.K. - I have the John Scofield/Bar Talk (BIG BUCKS!!!)

Sue - I have the Dizzy Reece Mosaic Select.

Robert - I have the TOCJ24 Promos.

R.D. - I misplaced those OBIs again. They may be at my other address. Sorry.

Tom - I have the Miles Davis Mini-LPs.

M.L. - I have all the JRVGs that we discussed last February.

Those noted above will have to email me since I lost many email addresses in the crash.

Again, thanks to those who showed concern and wrote and I am fine. I did learn that THERE IS a life without a computer, email, and the internet. But it does feel good to be wired in again.

I am reading this right (hopefully?) - do you have the Bar Talk CD available for sale?

Yours eagerly,

Erik

I do have an available copy of Bar Talk but I haven't spoken to the person indicated since last February so I don't know if they are still interested but hopefully they see this posting. I will give them 10 days to reply. As you probably know this is the rarest John Scofield CD. It was only available briefly in 1990 in Japan and hence its cost reflects it extreme scarcity. (BMG B19D-47033)