Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Alfredson

NBA 2004-2005

804 posts in this topic

I know it's only pre-season and I didn't get a chance to watch my Detroit boyz come back in the last 4 minutes against Boston on Wednesday (I can't believed that wasn't televised... it's the defending national champs and you're not going to televise it?) but I'm really excited for the new NBA season.

I watched some of the Rockets/Kings game this morning. I guess I haven't been paying attention... when did the Kings get T-Mac?

Any other moves I should know about? :blink:

TMac is on the Rockets, Jim.

The Lakers were exactly what I expect to see all year--Kobe had 35, the Lakers had no chance to win. <_<

Not sure, but whoever it is will be enough to beat the Lakers. The Kings will crush us.

Your boys made the biggest moves. I predict the Pistons will repeat, eeking by Shaq's Heat and then Duncan's Spurs (which will best the Yao/TMac Rockets or Sactown).

I predict the Pistons will repeat, eeking by Shaq's Heat and then Duncan's Spurs (which will best the Yao/TMac Rockets or Sactown).

You're bold, Noj. I hope you're right. :)

Go Pistons! :bwallace::bwallace::bwallace:

Oo, I hope the broadcast the game tonight. Pistons vs. Heat and big ol' Shaq. Whoopee!

I hope Ben Wallace puts the smackdown on him.

:bwallace::bwallace:

Shaq did alot of talking, but his body won't hold up.

He already has a hamstring pull.

Supposedly the coach is going to rest him 15 minutes a game. :D

OUT OF SHAPE!!!!

I still want to know which team is going to sign him next year for $30 million a year?

Edited by Tjazz

So did the Piston play the Heat last night or not? ESPN originally had in on the schedule that they did and even had a 1st quarter score but now there is nothing and it says they are playing tonight.

To further complicate things, the Pistons are now 1-1 after being 1-0 and the Heat are 1-1 after being 0-1 so it looks like the Heat won.

WTF?

looks like 'melo got caught with some weed....

if i was a baller / shot caller i'd pay someone $50,000 a year ta hold my weed

lebron has a new son, he should be ballin' in 2021/2022

what about outta shape / lazy ass derrick coleman with the pistons?

DO NOT talk bad about shaq!

he's lost 20/25 lbs

ss1

go heat!

b3er

at the pistons home opener, they will give a championship ring to a random fan in the stands. get yourself a ticket

ss1

go heat!

what about outta shape / lazy ass derrick coleman with the pistons?

Looks like we got shut off for awhile but we're back.....

History, I was born and bred in Detroit..... Yea Pistons.... Pistons forever

Derrick Coleman should have been a great player but attitude held him back, still does. I hope Pistons knew what they were doing getting him... I personally think it is a bad mistake, HOWEVER, Pistons should take it all again anyway!!

BTW did you know that the Pistons were first the Fort Wayne (Indiana) Pistons???

Peace

B-) :bwallace::bwallace::bwallace:

I needed to add this: If Larry Brown can convince Sheed and Ben to take at least 6 more shots apiece on average, they will be unbeatable. Also keep Sheed inside posting up.

Edited by BruceW

Coleman looked pretty good in the game I saw.

Can't wait for the season to begin!!! I need to make it to the Palace this year at least once. I wanted to last season, but it never happened.

Coleman looked pretty good in the game I saw.....

:excited: Let me put it this way B-3er, IF and that is a big IF Larry Brown can keep Coleman's attitude in check (which nobody has for what 10-15 years) then he will be an ABSOLUTE positive addition to the team. IF NOT, Coleman can effect a team so negatively that it will destroy the team efforts. Watch his weight first for clues, if he is a little heavy then he doesn't give a shit. If he is really heavy, then it is hopeless. If he is really trimmed, look for a new Coleman (very doubtful) but let's hope. I haven't even seen him yet this season so I cannot make a judgement as to his weight. I think they play on TV tonight.

Anyway, the Pistons are what is happening!! :g:bwallace:

Peace

B-)

Mr. Vibes

Edited by BruceW

I'm watching the opening of the Pistons NBA season... Anita is doing her thang. She's a bad mama.

Anyway, when are sports teams going to stop using the frickin' "Final Countdown" as they introduce their players?! Criminey.

When Anita sings, the Pistons win.

GO KERRY!

George Blahah is one weird looking dude. I think he should just wear an afro wig this season, in respect to Big Ben. :bwallace:

HA! The Pistons fans just boo'ed Stern as they introduced him! WTF?

Anyway, when are sports teams going to stop using the frickin' "Final Countdown" as they introduce their players?! Criminey.

:lol:

Hey man, have a heart - that's the only thing keeping food on the table for the former members of Europe!

Jesus, Big Ben is hitting jumpers! In the pre-season, Hamilton seems to have his 3-point shot down pretty good, too.

This is going to be a fun season! :P

Too bad McDyess got booted. That was a fun game to watch. The Rockets really don't have a PG.

The Wallace Twins were killing!

GO PISTONS!!! :)

i just finished takin' a crap...

did i miss anything?

ss1 :g

Not much...

BLING BLING!!!!

:g

Yessir, those Pistons are too too much. Defense is the name of their game and the strength of their fame. Go Pistons 1 - 0 :bwallace:

anyone watching the free nba league pass on cable?

it's $170 for the season

watched lebron vs pacers

ss1

I just got home from seeing the Clippers clobber the Sonics. This kid Bobby Simmons couldn't miss, and the Clippers were pumping him up as a rising star. With defenses concentrating on Brand and Maggette, he was seeing all kinds of open shots and he was filling it up. Simmons missed two shots all game and finished with 30--all jumpers, not free throw inflated.

Lakers lose to Utah, but, HEY :tup:tup:tup:tup:tup Kobe got his 38 points, even though he took 30 shots to do it. Also :tup:tup:tup he had one assist.

P.S. I'm not a Kobe fan. :angry: