BMG Sale Corner

Big Al

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered:

Charlie Parker - Savoy and Dial Master Takes (3 CD box)

Bummer. I received word today that this is no longer available.

Damn. I'm a moron. Have been meaning to order that from BMG/yourmusic for the longest time...

Me too TD. I'm going to have to stop acting as if what they have they will have forever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crazy, crazy low prices on box sets (e.g., Complete Norman Granz Jam Sessions for $8), with free shipping for 5 or more discs (that's DISCS, not sets). No code--remove any codes to get this deal.

Doesn't seem to work for me, it's coming up as $34+ .

Have you (1) logged in and (2) removed any codes from the promotion code window on the left?

Crazy, crazy low prices on box sets (e.g., Complete Norman Granz Jam Sessions for $8), with free shipping for 5 or more discs (that's DISCS, not sets). No code--remove any codes to get this deal.

No workee here either. I think it depends on which standard offer they extend to you at any given time. And that doesn't appear to be consistent from member to member.

I'm currently getting the Buy 1 Get 90% off offer.

Holy sh....

You can get the entire Led Zeppelin box for $18. Good thing I swore off CD-buying for Lent. ;)

No workee here either. I think it depends on which standard offer they extend to you at any given time. And that doesn't appear to be consistent from member to member.

I'm currently getting the Buy 1 Get 90% off offer.

It must be a selective offer that doesn't work for everyone. I'm in the same boat with the same deal as Aggie.

For anyone getting the good box set offer, would you be willing to order the following boxes for me, and have them shipped directly to me?

Steely Dan - Citizen Steely Dan (4 cd)

Led Zeppelin - Complete Studio Recordings (10 cd)

Velvet Underground - Peel Slowly and See (5 cd)

Ray Charles - Pure Genius (7 cd/1 dvd)

I'd send you a check to cover the cost, plus be willing to buy you a single cd of your choice from yourmusic or BMG.

For anyone getting the good box set offer, would you be willing to order the following boxes for me, and have them shipped directly to me?

I'd send you a check to cover the cost, plus be willing to buy you a single cd of your choice from yourmusic or BMG.

Gotcha covered, Agg. I'll PM you to make sure we're still on, and then I'll FWD the total to you.

Gotcha covered, Agg. I'll PM you to make sure we're still on, and then I'll FWD the total to you.

It's things like this that make this the best hang on the internet!

Thanks Al, you rock! :tup

PM sent too.

PM sent too.

You'll love this from the confirmation page:

Total Price: $57.73

Your Savings: $346.59

It doesn't say this on the page, but I calculated it out: $2.14 per disc! :excited:

PM sent too.

You'll love this from the confirmation page:

Total Price: $57.73

Your Savings: $346.59

It doesn't say this on the page, but I calculated it out: $2.14 per disc! :excited:

Gee Agg-ravation, you know I would have done that for you if I'd seen your post in time.

(I can say that now even if I really wouldn't have, and still get credit for being a helluva guy. :rolleyes: )

Gee Agg-ravation, you know I would have done that for you if I'd seen your post in time.

(I can say that now even if I really wouldn't have, and still get credit for being a helluva guy. :rolleyes: )

:g

Yeah.....but you know, I would have had to pretend you rock too, whereas Al really DOES rock!