Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aston Villa 3, West Ham United 0.

West Ham looks terrible. They have to wake up, otherwise they will spend most of the season in the relegation zone.

Eh, it's only the first game of the season, relax a bit. :g :g :g

Bolton 3, West Ham 1.

I am relaxed. The problem is that West Ham's players are also relaxed. IIRC, their next games are Chelsea and Manchester United...

:(

3rd game: Manchester United- West Ham 3:0. Nobody really expected West Ham to come back from Old Trafford with points in their pockets. Nest week: Man Un - Everton, West Ham - Chelsea.

Four games and still no points to West Ham. I'll cross my fingers to West Ham and Mr. Grant.

I'd still wait until they've played at least 10 games before I'd panic about any team, I mean Everton are in the bottom 3 at the moment as well and Blackpool are 4th, so it's still very early days. Just going on the highlights the Hammers were a bit unlucky, certinly the second goal was a comedy of errors.

I think Liverpool really need a win today, Birmingham isn't an easy place to go to though.

Edited by Cliff Englewood

Strange game at St Andrews yesterday, Birmingham's home record is very good, they haven't been beaten at home for a year or something like that but still Liverpool seemed a bit subdued. However some of the reports regarding Torres performance went a bit over the top I thought.

Mascherano didn't have a great start for Barca, substituted at half time and they still lost, to a promoted side, at the Nou Camp!!!!

Aston Villa 3, West Ham United 0.

West Ham looks terrible. They have to wake up, otherwise they will spend most of the season in the relegation zone.

Eh, it's only the first game of the season, relax a bit. :g :g :g

Bolton 3, West Ham 1.

I am relaxed. The problem is that West Ham's players are also relaxed. IIRC, their next games are Chelsea and Manchester United...

:(

3rd game: Manchester United- West Ham 3:0. Nobody really expected West Ham to come back from Old Trafford with points in their pockets. Nest week: Man Un - Everton, West Ham - Chelsea.

Four games and still no points to West Ham. I'll cross my fingers to West Ham and Mr. Grant.

First point to the Hummers!!! Congrates!!!