Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Valencia-MU was as unwatchable as a game came get at this level, watched the first 30 minutes and could not take it more , fast forwarded it to the end.

Yep, and if you had stayed around to the end you would have witnessed Man U totally stealing the game in the last few minutes, they were unbelievably lucky to get all three points.

Rubin Kazan v Barca wasn't all that great either.

Edited by Cliff Englewood

Valencia-MU was as unwatchable as a game came get at this level, watched the first 30 minutes and could not take it more , fast forwarded it to the end.

Yep, and if you had stayed around to the end you would have witnessed Man U totally stealing the game in the last few minutes, they were unbelievably lucky to get all three points.

The luck usually goes with the better team.

Eh, no it doesn't, did you watch the whole game? Valencia were all over them in the second half.

Eh, no it doesn't, did you watch the whole game? Valencia were all over them in the second half.

I'll correct myself: The luck goes with sir Alex. I Hope this sounds better.

And I'm always happy to see Kiko Macheda playing. Also Chicharito.

Edited by B. Goren.

I had doubts when Liverpool hired Roy Hodgson and nothing has happened to dispel those doubts.

Wow Liverpool were so bad last night, I mean I could barely watch it, thank god there were some episodes of the Simpsons on that I hadn't seen on another channel, saved my evening.

Brad, I had a lot of expectations from Hodgson (I really dont know why) but I'm afraid you were right.

Wow, Blackpool are beating Liverpool 2 nil at half time, I didn't think things could get any worse but I was wrong.

2:1 at the end. Liverpool goes from bad to worse. How far can they continue and deteriorate?

I knew from the beginning that Hodgson wasas an awful choice. In addition, I listened to a BBC worldwide program last week, indicating their finances are in terrible shape and that it would be years before they would be near the top again.

I knew from the beginning that Hodgson wasas an awful choice.

So the manager who was voted manager of the year by his peers last season was an "awful choice", sorry, I don't get that. You can't hold him responsible for the fact that some of the players under his charge have lost the ability to pass the ball 5 to 10 feet.

In addition, I listened to a BBC worldwide program last week, indicating their finances are in terrible shape and that it would be years before they would be near the top again.

Liverpool's finances have been in the brown stuff since the start of the credit crunch, what 2 or 3 years now, because they were purchased with borrowed money by the current owners. Once the change of ownership happens the debt will be cleared and they can go back to being relatively stable, in financial terms anyway.

I suppose you're right about Hodgson, plus they're only three points from being in tenth, not to mention it's still relatively early in the season.

From what I have read Hicks is fighting. On the BBC they reported that he had re-constituted the Board and they had voted against the sale, and when the reporter pointed out that he wasn't allowed to do that per his agreements, his retort was that what lawyers and courts are for :D

I suppose you're right about Hodgson, plus they're only three points from being in tenth, not to mention it's still relatively early in the season.

From what I have read Hicks is fighting. On the BBC they reported that he had re-constituted the Board and they had voted against the sale, and when the reporter pointed out that he wasn't allowed to do that per his agreements, his retort was that what lawyers and courts are for :D

Hicks may be fighting on but according to Martin Broughton it will be futile. Broughton seems to be a bit of a funny fish, he was quite a mysterious figure all along then bang, he comes out with this. He reminds me a bit of a Bond villan, only a Bond villan that would actually get to kill Bond.

If you're in anyway interested you should read this and watch the whole video, here.

This is also an excellent read.

Liverpool sale: How Martin Broughton and RBS won control of club's future

France had trouble getting ahead of Romania in a Euro 2012 qualifying match and it took a couple of substitutions to make the team win 2-0 last night.

Good goals by Remy and Gourcuff who both entered the field in the final 20 minutes.

Good to see Gourcuff score one more for Les Bleus!

Finally! After their horrid and ugly football during the World Cup the Dutch finally played a great Euro 2012 qualifier against Sweden, 4-1. Great, clean attacking football, without De Jong. Here's hoping the famous Dutch style is back, and here to stay.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET FUCKING IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, but it's the best bit of Liverpool related news I've had since they signed Torres.

Liverpool FC owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett lose in high court

And it gets better...

Liverpool FC sale: High court hearing verdict - live coverage

Edited by Cliff Englewood