Goooooooooooooooooooooooooool

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aston Villa 3, West Ham United 0.

West Ham looks terrible. They have to wake up, otherwise they will spend most of the season in the relegation zone.

Eh, it's only the first game of the season, relax a bit. :g :g :g

Bolton 3, West Ham 1.

I am relaxed. The problem is that West Ham's players are also relaxed. IIRC, their next games are Chelsea and Manchester United...

:(

Edited by B. Goren.

Manchester City- Liverpool: 3-0. Roy Hodgson and his team are in troubles. Hodgson: "Mascherano's head has been turned by interest from Barcelona."

I was disappointed with the Liverpool performance they never really got started and City didn't really have to earn the win, but to say the team is in trouble is way off the mark. It's 2 games into the season and they're in trouble???

And to be honest, Mascherano's head was turned by interest from Barcelona, like last year when they wanted to buy him and couldn't afford him, just like now, but he has clearly stated he wants to leave England, so that's not really news, what was different was this time he asked not to be selected for the game, which is very unprofessional.

Roy Hodgson vents anger at Javier Mascherano for skipping defeat

If I was a West Ham or Wigan fan I might be worried, not because of the way they started this season but more due to the fact that it's very similar to the way they finished last season. Blackpool are pretty much doomed anyway but that's partly down to themselves really, their stadium isn't even ready FFS, but that 3rd place play-off thing might be exciting to watch but it usually puts a team that's not PL quality into the PL, it's stupid. After a World Cup it's always a bit funny for a while and you won't really know the strenght of anyone's squad until all the comings and going are sorted out next Tuesday when the transfer window closes.

Cliff, We have a lot of disagreements lately...

I have a lot of sympathy to Liverpool and I hope you're right.

Sorry, but I wasn't aware of any disagreements, just different opinions, however I fail to see how anyone could be seriously worried about any team after 2 games. I'm pretty sure Liverpool don't need sympathy at this stage, they just need some new owners.

Here's some perspective for you;

Roy Hodgson stands by Mascherano Liverpool omission.

Liverpool stuck in suspended animation without new investment