Giant rat discovered in Indonesia jungle

They're REAL big!

capybara_1.jpg

That giant swamp rodent might be the wimpiest thing I've ever seen gunned down. It's a calm critter that munches plants and doesn't bother to run from a person ten feet away (I just watched footage of Jeff Corwin chilling with a capybara a few hours ago). Look at those proud hunters! :rolleyes:

Edited by Noj

They're REAL big!

capybara_1.jpg

That giant swamp rodent might be the wimpiest thing I've ever seen gunned down. It's a calm critter that munches plants and doesn't bother to run from a person ten feet away (I just watched footage of Jeff Corwin chilling with a capybara a few hours ago). Look at those proud hunters! :rolleyes:

I was trying to show the size of the capybara relative to the humans. Icing a capybara wouldn't be a proud achievement, considering that they mainly eat melons.

"I swear! It was either the capybara or my cantaloupe!"

Edited by Alexander

....Dr David Hobbs added: "I was like, 'that's a mutant otter or something, it's bigger than my dog, for Christ's sake' and Wayne was saying we should catch it, and I was like, 'you fucking catch it'.

:lol:

I wonder, maybe New Guinea is a dumping ground for radio active experiments(?).