BLINDFOLD TEST #7 sign up sheet

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My history of aliases is a decorated one. I got tired of using 'normal' ones like Maxf57 and grandmastapheezy, so i decided to choose more fun ones like Kurt_Cobain, what i go by on many other forums, Others i have been known to use are Pumpkin King or Queen or Princess. Saxophone__Vagina is just the latest fun/silly name i have choosen. I do not take many things seriously and am a good nature person, so the silliness of SaxophoneVagina i think describes myself well.

Well, we told Uncle Bob to take along a bunch of 2X4s (the classics really do never go out of style), but he piddled around and ended up w/1X12s instead, which are longer, sure, but narrower, and when the contrabass is involved, you gotta think GIRTH, dig? Save that skinny shit for molding, we told him, but noooooo....

We've tried calling his cell, and the voice mail is still on, so maybe he just needs to find a good reception area. But then again, that cheap bastard probably doesn't want to pay roaming charges, so let his stew!

Well, we told Uncle Bob to take along a bunch of 2X4s (the classics really do never go out of style), but he piddled around and ended up w/1X12s instead, which are longer, sure, but narrower, and when the contrabass is involved, you gotta think GIRTH, dig? Save that skinny shit for molding, we told him, but noooooo....

We've tried calling his cell, and the voice mail is still on, so maybe he just needs to find a good reception area. But then again, that cheap bastard probably doesn't want to pay roaming charges, so let his stew!

I bet you love telling this story to the kids. :D

• 2 weeks later...