Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hot Ptah

Sign Up For a Blindfold Test in 2018

18 posts in this topic

I would like to extend an invitation to all, to sign up to present a Blindfold Test in 2018.

I hope that some members who have not presented before will want to do it. Thom Keith and I will help you with everything.

I have gone back through my messages to find the members who have already requested particular months in 2018. If you had put in a request and are not listed below, please let me know.

 

January                 Dan Gould

February                Hardbopjazz

March                    Hot Ptah

April                      Mary6170

May                      lipi

June                   Ken Dryden

July                    Thom Keith

August               The Magnificent Goldberg

September         Milestones

October            Cardinal Jazz Fan

November        aparxa

December          Felser

Edited by Hot Ptah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the board! I will contact you about Blindfold Tests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can do February or March if one of these months are open still. My schedule has slowed down making it possible to participate more in these BFT's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardbopjazz said:

I can do February or March if one of these months are open still. My schedule has slowed down making it possible to participate more in these BFT's.

Great, you can have February!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh give him March too. February is so small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad to do December again, as I have the past few years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:28 AM, felser said:

I'm glad to do December again, as I have the past few years.

It is yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If there is room, anytime during the - boreal - fall.

let's say November!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, aparxa said:

If there is room, anytime during the - boreal - fall.

let's say November!

 

You have November!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will put you down for October. We try to keep a member's Blindfold Tests close to a year apart, if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to present the Blindfold Test in April. I presented the all John Zorn Book of Angels Blindfold Test last year, which played to mixed reviews. I promise to present a traditional Blindfold Test of many different artists, and to not include any John Zorn cuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

June, August or September would be workable for me. There's no shortage of music at my house and hope to include a few surprises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mary6170 said:

I would like to present the Blindfold Test in April. I presented the all John Zorn Book of Angels Blindfold Test last year, which played to mixed reviews. I promise to present a traditional Blindfold Test of many different artists, and to not include any John Zorn cuts.

 

You can present the April Blindfold Test.

1 hour ago, Ken Dryden said:

June, August or September would be workable for me. There's no shortage of music at my house and hope to include a few surprises.

You can present the June Blindfold Test. It will be great to have someone new presenting a Test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got a BFT nearly ready now, soI could go in when you've got a spare month, Bill. I can't do July, though, but I see that's taken.

MG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, The Magnificent Goldberg said:

I've got a BFT nearly ready now, soI could go in when you've got a spare month, Bill. I can't do July, though, but I see that's taken.

MG

How about August? Will that work for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hot Ptah said:

How about August? Will that work for you?

Fine thanks, Bill.

MG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:00 PM, The Magnificent Goldberg said:

Fine thanks, Bill.

MG

I have you listed to present the August BFT, in the first post on this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.