Sopranos Season Starts!!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how that $500 got upped to $1000 only to revert back to $500 by the time it hit the street...

Feech LaManna is oldschool all the way and you'd best believe he's got eyes for the top. BIG eyes.

Tony needs to feel loved. If this thing ends up like the neo-classic tragedy that some of us have suspected it of being all along, there's the "fatal flaw" right there. It's either going to kill him or drive him mad. Anything less will be a TV-biz-generated copout.

I gotta admint, last night was gooood. Tony really made me soooo angry when he went off on his sister about Uncle Junior. And I don't even like his sister. Tony needs to quit his attempts to score with his shrink and get back into therapy.

Anybody want to bet that Chris's girlfriend ends up killing herself? She is so trapped and finding out it could last for years may push her over the edge.

I think Buscemi's character is the snitch just because he is so obviously the choice and you'd be inclined to think it's someone else. If he is so concerned about going straight, why is he still hanging out with these wiseguys?

The garderner in the cast was scream, pathetically carrying his little bag of weeds with one hand. Last night was a great episode.

Anybody want to bet that Chris's girlfriend ends up killing herself? She is so trapped and finding out it could last for years may push her over the edge.

I could see that happening, of course on the other hand it would be much more dramatic if someone had to kill her.

I think Tony B. (Buscemi) will get back in the game sooner or later.

Just want to make sure I got the names right - I'm talking about the Robert Loggia character.

It takes me a while to learn new character names. I'm slow that way.

But if that's the guy, you're on! I'll bet treefitty, with a decimal after tree, so's it stays friendly. ;)

Just want to make sure I got the names right - I'm talking about the Robert Loggia character.

But if that's the guy, you're on! I'll bet treefitty, with a decimal after tree, so's it stays friendly. ;)

That's the guy.

My bet is that he's not after Tony's job.

In fact I think he'll get whacked this year.