Sopranos Season Starts!!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh...Janice isn't THAT bad. She actually reminds me of people I know.

I'm beginning to think the new characters are mainly there to be whacked - thereby leaving more of the original guys intact for the last season and hence a more dramatic finale - but who knows? I originally thought Paulie wouldn't survive the season, but now I'm beginning to think his value to the writers for comedy relief might gain him a reprieve.

I still think Carmine Jr. is a goner. Johnny Sack can't wait to whack him. He's salivating at the thought.

Feech (Robert Loggia) is a loose cannon - I think he's out by the end of the season.

I'm hoping Phil Leotardo (Frank Vincent) makes it to next season - he's just incredibly on the money for these parts.

>>So what you think - does he make a move on Tony or not? <<

I DUNNO!?! He'd have to be totally nuts (but that's not out of the question). He doesn't have his own organization to the point needed for a move like that, and if he succeeded in getting Tony out of the way he'd have to deal with guys like Johnny Sack who'd have knowledge of his move on Tony....and figure if he made a move on Tony he'd move on them sooner or later...

I think more likely he'll be a bigger and bigger pain in the ass and he'll have to go.

If he hits Paulie (or anybody in Tony's crew) , Tony HAS to take him out.

I see the seeds being planted - his aborted "can we talk frankly/Boy King" thing w/Chris, and Junior's ramblings on about "hothouse flower" and "not varsity material". Junior's getting loopy, and him & Feech were apparently tight in the old dyas, so I dunno. If I were a writer and had a pair of oldtimers, one gonzo and the other getting senile, both of them resentful, that's where I'd go with it.

But I'm not a writer, so who knows? Still, I got treefitty riding on this, so I'm staying tuned!

If I'm Bobby B. I'd be reeeeal careful- Janice's men have a bad habit of winding up dead!

The Paulie Walnuts subplot with the gardeners could be the spark for a war- Johnny Sack reminds Tony every chance he gets how Tony left Johnny Sack hanging when JS wanted to whack Carmine. The gardener dispute could give JS his opening to at least damage Tony. And Jim, if Feech allies himself with Johnny Sack, I see you eating breakfast at McDonalds!

Adrianna is headed for some horrible end- Drea DeMatteo is doing a great job portraying her anguish, confusion & pain- it's almost palpable.

So what you think - does he make a move on Tony or not?

The writing is on the wall, Feech is definitely going after Tony, but in the end I think Tony still comes out on top.

Frank Vincent's character is indeed right on the money, makes me wonder why he wasn't in from day one.

i saw some definite parallels between the 2 famalies and tony's strive for control.

he had a spoiled child in each family not wanting to play by the new rules.

i think moving in with tony will be bad for a.j.

staying up late watching tv, eating wings and passing gas is great when you're 15.

this may push him to tony's lifestyle even quicker.

i do not think we've seen the last of feech; just like babo (sp.) in seinfeld.

i think moving in with tony will be bad for a.j.

staying up late watching tv, eating wings and passing gas is great when you're 15.

this may push him to tony's lifestyle even quicker.

i do not think we've seen the last of feech; just like babo (sp.) in seinfeld.

I don't think A.J. has it in him to do much else besides eating wings and cutting the cheese. He let some asshole super glue his face to the carpet for christ's sake. :P

I think you're right about Feech. It seemed to obvious that he got busted the way he did. I have a feeling he might be reaching out from jail soon, Tony would have been better off killing him.

Did you catch Frankie Vali?

and Dmitry - I WILL honor my wager when a definite conclusion ahs been reached!

I have no reason to doubt you.

Just rememember, somewhere in a distant Siberian village there's a family waiting for the resolution of our wager.

But seriously, I don't think Feech is coming back. I'd be surprised if he did...

What's more interesting for me is how Buschemi's character going to play out.

Massages are funny, but not for long. They got to show us the real goods now.

What's more interesting for me is how Buschemi's character going to play out.

Massages are funny, but not for long. They got to show us the real goods now.

I'm curious about that myself.

When he was sitting with his feet in Tony's spa, he had that look like "this should be mine" on his face.

If you guys are right, I'll hate to see Loggia go, I credit the introduction of his character along with Philly, and Tony B. for the overall improvement of the show.

Chrissy is all f$%^ed up on paranoia, Tony's on Peruvian marching powder, Adriana is going to let the feds wire her club.

Bad shit is coming.

What I don't like is that the producers/writers stopped concentrating on what the characters do for money and started to concentrate on the personalities. If I want to see ulcerative colitis I'll tune into ER...