KENNY DORHAM

Claude Schlouch

1 hour ago, jazztrain said:

Just got an e-mail from Amazon indicating that the order is delayed and that I needed to confirm that I still wanted it. Sounds like it might be a while before this one shows up. 

Same here, but i still got that free download they gave me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, JSngry said:

Same here, but i still got that free download they gave me.

Oh yeah, got  a shipping notice last Sunday, got here this past Monday(?), damn quick turnaround time once they got it.

It's a good record, I've very much enjoyed it and it now sits as proudly on my shelves as it does on my hard drive.

Nopt quite expected - the rather overt Dizzy-ish reaches into the upper register on the second session. Again, fun!

I bought this immediately after its release. Great music and sound-quality but packaging is woeful. No liner notes, no booklet, poor photography - It has the look and feel of a glued-in promo-cd.

i find that a remarkable trend anyway. it's almost as if even some of the legit companies out there have given up on the format.

Edited by Mark13

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 8:16 PM, jazztrain said:

Thanks.  I just ordered it from the Amazon UK site.  

And it just arrived here in Massachusetts.  In less than a week from Amazon UK.  After Amazon couldn't fulfill the order in over 2 months before cancelling the order.  

Strange times!

• 1 year later...
On 2020-07-30 at 2:14 PM, Mark13 said:

I bought this immediately after its release. Great music and sound-quality but packaging is woeful. No liner notes, no booklet, poor photography - It has the look and feel of a glued-in promo-cd.

The reason the photos are poor is that they are stills from the TV broadcast of the Golden Circle gig. 

Unfortunately (for those who didn't get it), the release now seems hard to come by, although some Swedish online vendors still have it.