Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claude Schlouch

KENNY DORHAM

61 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jazztrain said:

Just got an e-mail from Amazon indicating that the order is delayed and that I needed to confirm that I still wanted it. Sounds like it might be a while before this one shows up. 

Same here, but i still got that free download they gave me.

I received mine earlier this week. It’s from Amazon, sold by Rarewaves.  I think it was one of the last copies. 

Just downloaded.  I'm looking forward to it!

On 7/4/2020 at 9:37 AM, JSngry said:

Same here, but i still got that free download they gave me.

Oh yeah, got  a shipping notice last Sunday, got here this past Monday(?), damn quick turnaround time once they got it.

It's a good record, I've very much enjoyed it and it now sits as proudly on my shelves as it does on my hard drive.

Nopt quite expected - the rather overt Dizzy-ish reaches into the upper register on the second session. Again, fun!

Interesting. I think I ordered at about the same time. It hasn’t shipped and shows up as arriving between August 12 and September 16. 

Posted (edited)

I bought this immediately after its release. Great music and sound-quality but packaging is woeful. No liner notes, no booklet, poor photography - It has the look and feel of a glued-in promo-cd.

i find that a remarkable trend anyway. it's almost as if even some of the legit companies out there have given up on the format.

Edited by Mark13

Amazon has just cancelled my order from June. 

Enjoyable date. 

It seems as if it is still available from the European Amazon sites. In any case, it's still available at EUR 10 here in Sweden, but overseas shipping is expensive. 

Thanks.  I just ordered it from the Amazon UK site.  

On 8/23/2020 at 8:16 PM, jazztrain said:

Thanks.  I just ordered it from the Amazon UK site.  

And it just arrived here in Massachusetts.  In less than a week from Amazon UK.  After Amazon couldn't fulfill the order in over 2 months before cancelling the order.  

Strange times!