Goofy stuff on the web

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wing!

From her website:

Hi, I am Wing! I immigrated to New Zealand with my family about ten years ago from Hong Kong. I have been learning singing in New Zealand and I do performances in Rest Homes and Hospitals and occasionally promotional concerts as I go along.

Painfully strange Beatles, Carpenters, Abba, and christmas covers.....

So you decide to take a little vacation in beautiful rual America and leave the city crazies behind. Pitch the tent, eat some of the fresh fish you caught and decide to go on midnight walk...looking at the stars... listening to nature's sounds.... feeling at peace with the world.

How clean and fresh and good the Earth is!

Then as you come up to a clearing...........OUT.........JUMPS........... THIS!!!

My God, I'm glad I'm just a Jazz Fan!

Edited by marcello

Wing!

From her website:

Hi, I am Wing! I immigrated to New Zealand with my family about ten years ago from Hong Kong. I have been learning singing in New Zealand and I do performances in Rest Homes and Hospitals and occasionally promotional concerts as I go along.

Painfully strange Beatles, Carpenters, Abba, and christmas covers.....

Well, sure; it's hard as hell to get away if you're in a rest home or a hospital. What a cruel person...

:ph34r: That does it, Tony. I've been completely traumatized; you'll be hearing from my lawyer...

so you're not even the teeniest, tiniest bit aroused?

We're jazz fans for heaven's sake. We're supposed to be deviants. :D

Of course, images of rubber garments being worn by Catweazle do nothing for me. I just had to point that out. Please don't ever bring this up in future threads. Please.

You know Tony, I thought I had gotten over my adolecent fear of The Creature From The Blue Lagoon; until last night that is. But now I'm going to be VERY careful of every fisherman I see!

On top of that, now thanks to you, there is a new creature to fear. A new aberation of Nature:

PERVERT LOBSTER MAN!!!!!!

Thank You.

You know Tony, I thought I had gotten over my adolecent fear of The Creature From The Blue Lagoon; until last night that is. But now I'm going to be VERY careful of every fisherman I see!

On top of that, now thanks to you, there is a new creature to fear. A new aberation of Nature:

PERVERT LOBSTER MAN!!!!!!

Thank You.

You'll start checking under the bed again before you go off to sleep :P .

This is sometimes weird but sometimes profound, often disturbing...

People mail in their anonymous postcards with secret confessions on them, and PostSecret picks a few and posts them. The things that people carry around with them, little secrets and big, some silly, some petty, some touching, some a bit shocking, some extremely depressing...

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

People mail in their anonymous postcards with secret confessions on them, and PostSecret picks a few and posts them. The things that people carry around with them, little secrets and big, some silly, some petty, some touching, some a bit shocking, some extremely depressing...

Thanks for that link. I read them all. :tup

Wow.

That was really moving and somewhat disturbing- thanks for the link Chandra.

People mail in their anonymous postcards with secret confessions on them, and PostSecret picks a few and posts them. The things that people carry around with them, little secrets and big,  some silly, some petty, some touching, some a bit shocking, some extremely depressing...

hehe :g

turds.jpg