Goofy stuff on the web

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's Charles Kennedy and why does he look like Conan O'Brien?

Charles Kennedy is the leader of the Liberal Democrats, the middle ground, the third way.

I don't doubt that he's a nice fella, insofar as a politician can possibly be.

And who's Conan O'Brian?

;)

Bastard  :wacko:

:w

What does this post mean exactly? :huh: I never posted anything that said Bastard. Please don't change things and attribute them to me, OK? :mellow:

Sorry Johnny, no offence meant. It's common practice at another board I visit.

The intention was to (after having seen that link) exhibit my feelings towards the guy in particular and in general, the Christian Right.

As I don't visit the Politics forum much at all, I'm not aware of your leanings, but fuigured as you provided the post in the first place, that you may see the funny side.

Like I said, no offence meant.

Bastard  :wacko:

:w

What does this post mean exactly? :huh: I never posted anything that said Bastard. Please don't change things and attribute them to me, OK? :mellow:

Sorry Johnny, no offence meant. It's common practice at another board I visit.

The intention was to (after having seen that link) exhibit my feelings towards the guy in particular and in general, the Christian Right.

As I don't visit the Politics forum much at all, I'm not aware of your leanings, but fuigured as you provided the post in the first place, that you may see the funny side.

Like I said, no offence meant.

Oh, OK I get it. No offense taken. I just had never seen that done before and it got me worried that people might do this in the future to misrepresent what I say. Sorry to get all defensive. :winky:

Damn, Tony, there was no excuse for that! Since you don't visit the political forum, you probably don't realize how big of a Bush fan Johnny E. is!

;)

Errr...I've just read his (Johnny's) board signature!

I'm wondering if that remark alludes to or is applicable to Mr. Bush in some way? :)