Jump to content

hbbfam

Members
  • Posts

    823
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About hbbfam

  • Birthday 03/25/1955

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Chandler, AZ

Recent Profile Visitors

10,766 profile views

hbbfam's Achievements

  1. The 2 CD set is available as 44-16 wav/flac from 7digital for $26 or $29 via Qobuz.
  2. I have hundreds of hours of very well recorded Coltrane. I cannot imagine sitting through this if the above Giant Steps is representative of this release.
  3. Santana Live At Montreux Blu-Ray https://www.discogs.com/release/10731456-Santana-Greatest-Hits-Live-At-Montreux-2011 This is a really well recorded concert with great sound and video The BR disc and liner notes are Mint- The plastic case has some very mild shelf wear (minimal) but will rate as Exc. $19 shipped U.S.
  4. Mosaic Box Set https://www.discogs.com/release/578...-Philips-Dizzy-Gillespie-Small-Group-Sessions Box, booklet, CDs and jewel cases all Mint $110 shipped U.S.
  5. This is the set for sale: https://www.discogs.com/release/8802082-John-Coltrane-The-Atlantic-Years-In-Mono
  6. John Coltrane The Atlantic Years In Mono Box set Clam shell, CDs, liners all Mint $90 shipped U.S.
  7. First time through CD1 and I am quite glad I bought this. Very good sound. We know the music was gonna be good. ECM quality.
×
×
  • Create New...