• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what our July calender looks like thus far:

July 13 - Eastwood Towne Center (Lansing) - 7:00pm to 9:00pm

July 15 - New Holland Brew Company - 7:00pm to 10:00pm

July 17 - Jazz Vespers - ?

July 29 - Greenville gig - 7:30pm

So, it doesn't look like there's anything that would coincide. That Vespers gig would be in Grand Rapids, BTW. Bummer, dude! :(

I can't remember where Hastings is, but maybe we could hook up for a cold one.

p.s., if anything else comes up, we'll be sure to let you know.

Edited by Joe G

Here's what our July calender looks like thus far:

July 13 - Eastwood Towne Center (Lansing) - 7:00pm to 9:00pm

July 15 - New Holland Brew Company - 7:00pm to 10:00pm

July 17 - Jazz Vespers - ?

July 29 - Greenville gig - 7:30pm

So, it doesn't look like there's anything that would coincide. That Vespers gig would be in Grand Rapids, BTW. Bummer, dude! :(

I can't remember where Hastings is, but maybe we could hook up for a cold one.

p.s., if anything else comes up, we'll be sure to let you know.

The July 17th Jazz Vespers gig is a go... Maybe you guys can come and hear us in church... :rolleyes:

If that's the case, then maybe you could make the Vespers gig. They usually start around 10 p.m. and last an hour. Then we could hang afterwards. I know you'll be tired from travelling, but the jet lag works in your favor... Think about it, Al.

If that's the case, then maybe you could make the Vespers gig. They usually start around 10 p.m. and last an hour. Then we could hang afterwards. I know you'll be tired from travelling, but the jet lag works in your favor... Think about it, Al.

10pm?? Don't you remember the one we did at the church March 20th? :rolleyes: We start at 5:50pm and we're done at 7pm..

AFAIK, there's supposed to be a family reunion going on on the 17th at Gun Lake. I have no idea how long that's gonna last. The plan right now is that I'm gonna fly in Saturday morning (everyone else in my family is flying up in shifts on Thursday and Friday) and go straight to the reunion. Hopefully I can get outta there and swing up to GR to catch you guys.

I'll keep you guys posted. If nothing else, a cold one in GR during the week would be groovy, too! Think Chuck'll drive that far? :g

AFAIK, there's supposed to be a family reunion going on on the 17th at Gun Lake. I have no idea how long that's gonna last. The plan right now is that I'm gonna fly in Saturday morning (everyone else in my family is flying up in shifts on Thursday and Friday) and go straight to the reunion. Hopefully I can get outta there and swing up to GR to catch you guys.

I'll keep you guys posted. If nothing else, a cold one in GR during the week would be groovy, too! Think Chuck'll drive that far? :g

There's a great mountain biking trail near Hastings,, the Deep Lake Trails @ Yankee Springs...

Ancient history. I was thinking of the last one we did at the conference, but I guess that was different. So there you have it.

Dang Joe! Do I detect signs of "Guitarzenheimers" ?? It happens occasionally to guitar players who dawdle in those complex harmonic lines, and often too high on the fretboard! :o

Ancient history. I was thinking of the last one we did at the conference, but I guess that was different. So there you have it.

Dang Joe! Do I detect signs of "Guitarzenheimers" ?? It happens occasionally to guitar players who dawdle in those complex harmonic lines, and often too high on the fretboard! :o

Hazards of the job... :wacko:

I could really stand to get out of Philly in mid July. Since there's some momentum building around this timeframe, I'm going to see what I can do. Mountain Biking capped off by a cold one and a couple of sets of hot tunes waiting in the wings? Does it get any better than that???!!!

As it turns out, Gail and I are going to be on vacation from 7/3-7/14 despite the fact that I planned to take the entire week of 7/12-7/16 off. I still have it blocked out on my calendar, so how about it?

Rachel, Chuck--I'm happy to buy a round!

With Kurt handling the BBQ! Now yer cookin' with gas!

It would normally work, but Kurt is busy with DJ and sound gigs and I'm too busy with drum lessons & gigs that week... You know we do have a gig that week at the Avenue, 740 Michigan Ave, 616-451-2767, on the 7th & 21st, from 8pm to 11pm.. They could all come to that gig... :) .. In fact, it could become an Organissimo Forums Party night! :party:

Edited by randissimo