Gigs in July?

You know we do have a gig that week at the Avenue, 740 Michigan Ave, 616-451-2767, on the 7th & 21st, from 8pm to 11pm.. They could all come to that gig... :) .. In fact, it could become an Organissimo Forums Party night! :party:

Alright!!! If we're back from the Island by then, I'll be there!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine... if Randy doesn't want to host the party, I will. BIG PARTY AT JIM'S PLACE! I have no yard, but there is a beautiful park right across the street from my house complete with swimming pool and basketball courts. We could have a good ol' time.

Maybe I should ask the wife... but Sunday would be the day.

Only if she buys it in Lansing. A bottle bought in Indy most likely wouldn't make it to the Indiana border!

:o

:g

I'm shocked and frankly more than a little dismayed. Tequila and driving do not go together.

:angry:

How am I supposed to do body shots and keep my eyes on the road?

Vodka is much better....

:lol:

Edited by rachel

I'm shocked and frankly more than a little dismayed. Tequila and driving do not go together.

:angry:

How am I supposed to do body shots and keep my eyes on the road?

Vodka is much better....

:lol:

Hey, I be doin' Scotch (after we get there - Ann can drive home :rolleyes: ). Vodka on the road might be fine for you. B)

• 3 weeks later...

I believe Randy mentioned a possible September date at the FireFly. We will keep you (and Conn) posted.

Sounds good. Arturo Sandoval was just there last week. I hope the 'Fly can stick around longer than the Bird, as it looks like he's having rent trouble and may have to close, if he hasn't already

We played at Club North for the first time last night. It's a work in progress with a lot of potential. Decent acoustics, staff was helpful, edible food, beer selection not so great. But, it will be a good hangout for all the organissimo members who can make it on the 21st. Come one, come all!

I checked with my travel coordinator last night (aka Mrs. Big Al) and we have nothing going that night, so I'll definitely be there.

My 17-yr-old daughter wants to know if she can go! I dunno, I told her. Is there an age limit?

It's a bar... I'm not so sure 17 year olds can get in. Although I did see some real young kids there last night with their softball-team playing dads, so who knows? I'll have Randy ask.

Because it's also a food establishment, minors are allowed as long as they are with an adult...