marissam

marissam

I like mixing different styles together...one of the styles is jazz...

I also mix world fusion with jazz,

and diffenent things together...

For You has a brazilian rthymic thing in the backround...

Green TEa is demo progress right now...and is jazz influence..and jazz..improv..and It's Sun at the end has Improv...

fusion...I mix Celtic and Jazz and Asian and jazz....

have a listen.....

and btw....are feeling as happy as I am today???

I feel so positive about life..in general..

www.marissamarchant.com

Sounds like an artist!

She's reduced the price. From the order form:

"We are excepting love offerings. And you can receive a cd right now, that is not in demo quality. Send checks of money orders to Norma Morris. Make the checks out to Norma Morris and mail it to Marissa Marchant. Norma will cash it for me. She takes care of business. She is my agent of sorts. If you have a check from another country contact us first. " :o

From her writings:

"I sell my music for one thousand dollars a album because I am fine art and the real thing. I am not plain jane like all of these people. I know the value of art. I charge 25 thousand dollars to perform. I write every style of music and sing every style of the high level. much higher then the biz. I play a few instruments very very well. I studied opera for years..and sing every style of music and write every style." :excited:

A quote from Marissa:

I don't use Pay Pal anymore. It is too dangerous for you to use it. There are hackers. Send checks of money orders to Norma Morris. Make the checks out to Norma Morris and mail it to Marissa Marchant. Norma will cash it for me. She takes care of business. She is my agent of sorts. If you have a check from another country contact us first.

Oh, but checks, written to someone other than Marissa (a third party?), aren't dangerous? Or, is it that Paypal and credit cards provide too much protection to the purchaser?