Errors and Contradictions in the Bible

Favorite breakfast: sausage patties, eggs any style, hash browns, biscuits with sausage gravy, and grits. With a good coffee. I have my grits on a side dish with a pat of butter. None of those horrible, flavored envelopes of "instant grits" - those should be dumped inside the diff of a used car to quieten it. Give me plain Quaker "Quick Grits" in the 1 lb bag. Ready in 7 minutes.

Come and get it ...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had a written transcript of Bill Hicks' take on waffle house. You'd probably all hang me for my sentiments, but hell, they don't have 'em in Northern Illinois, and after doing Phish tour in 1995-7, I experienced too many of them for my own good. There's like what, 6 items on that menu, with the opportunity to douse them in either cheese or sausage gravy? ewwwwwww....

Northern Illinois is too Yankee for me. :D

Waffle House has a great ham steak deal*, and for the more health conscious, there's a very light omelet, with orange juice, which I once had in Pensacola late at night when it was too late for their coffee.

* Called the Country Ham (steak), and nicely pictured on the menu.

Edited by Shrdlu